"All other teams" support thread

Mireia

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I kinda like playing against Meridell. I've done a number of games today and none of their players have frustrated like players from other teams. Not saying they're easy, just that I'm not so annoyed. :P

You know, I kinda like playing against Meridell. I've done a number of games today and none of their players have frustrated like players from other teams. Not saying they're easy, just that I'm not so annoyed. :P

Lucky you. DC is really getting on my nerves. They are really good at stealing the ball from me and angling it perfectly into my goal. Either they do that, or they just continuously throw it away from me like keep-a-way.

Lucky you. DC is really getting on my nerves. They are really good at stealing the ball from me and angling it perfectly into my goal. Either they do that, or they just continuously throw it away from me like keep-a-way.

That keep-away thing would be a good entry in the "Altador Cup Hates Me" thread (shameless plug). lol.

And I totally agree with it.

I have yet to face DC though...or Kreludor o_O

That keep-away thing would be a good entry in the "Altador Cup Hates Me" thread (shameless plug). lol.

And I totally agree with it.

I have yet to face DC though...or Kreludor o_O

What a wonderfully subtle shameless plug. :P And you don't know how much it distresses me that you're already rank 13 and I'm trying my hardest to make it to rank 12 right now. I should be happy, because I was only rank 10 this morning, buuuuut... I don't even wanna think about what level Neomysterion is on.

What a wonderfully subtle shameless plug. :P And you don't know how much it distresses me that you're already rank 13 and I'm trying my hardest to make it to rank 12 right now. I should be happy, because I was only rank 10 this morning, buuuuut... I don't even wanna think about what level Neomysterion is on.

Well, I've been trying to put in as much work for my team as I can so I can at least know I did my part. Plus, I have way too much time on my hands. :P

I should hit rank 14 by the end of the night, though this'll break my streak of gaining two ranks a day. Oh well. Let's shoot for All Star! We're in the double digits already and have about 16 days of tournament time after today, so it shouldn't be difficult.

Well, I've been trying to put in as much work for my team as I can so I can at least know I did my part. Plus, I have way too much time on my hands. :P

I should hit rank 14 by the end of the night, though this'll break my streak of gaining two ranks a day. Oh well. Let's shoot for All Star! We're in the double digits already and have about 16 days of tournament time after today, so it shouldn't be difficult.

It shouldn't be difficult but, I'm easily distracted and running out of AC fever juice. I can barely stand playing 5 games in a row without checking my iTunes radio, or popping over to the forums or neoboards (hence why I am talking now XD). Either that or I constantly check to see how far away from the next rank I am, and then I get discouraged and try to force myself to pump up and do however many more games and...uggggh. I need more cookies to deal with this.

Well if you're rank 12 now, you can do half a rank a day and still make All Star.

Edit: Aaaand I just hit rank 14! 6 more to All Star! :D

It shouldn't be difficult but, I'm easily distracted and running out of AC fever juice. I can barely stand playing 5 games in a row without checking my iTunes radio, or popping over to the forums or neoboards (hence why I am talking now XD). Either that or I constantly check to see how far away from the next rank I am, and then I get discouraged and try to force myself to pump up and do however many more games and...uggggh. I need more cookies to deal with this.

Noooo, don't lose momentum! I did as soon as I reached rank 2, so you can't! XD -pokes- I will make you cookies in the time that I should be playing games myself!

Noooo, don't lose momentum! I did as soon as I reached rank 2, so you can't! XD -pokes- I will make you cookies in the time that I should be playing games myself!

Lol, yay free cookies. Don't worry, I'm newly reinvigorated after today's results and finally making it to level 12. But you, missy, should be playing YYB! *jab jab*

*is grinning very stupidly*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Seriously, at this point, I'm wondering why Faerieland is even a team. We haven't been completely swept twice...once when we won SS and another time when we got a draw on SS, on the first two days of AC. That's it. It's so frustrating to not see a single win every dang day.

*is grinning very stupidly*

:laughingsmiley:

Seriously, at this point, I'm wondering why Faerieland is even a team. We haven't been completely swept twice...once when we won SS and another time when we got a draw on SS, on the first two days of AC. That's it. It's so frustrating to not see a single win every dang day.

I thing FL needs a complete makeover to be more succesful. And I really mean it...

People does not take pink seriously, that's why they have so little support.

Good luck today, by the way!

Lol, yay free cookies. Don't worry, I'm newly reinvigorated after today's results and finally making it to level 12. But you, missy, should be playing YYB! *jab jab*

Hooray! :D

lol, I had to sleep. :B And help my girlfriend finish knitting her gift to her niece. And go shopping. o_O

Lol. I will get back on the bandwagon on Monday- I'm stuck at a wedding today, and I have family stuff tomorrow. Hopefully we have an easy team tomorrow- Virtupets won't be a problem. :D (I feel less guilty when they aren't powerhouse teams, lol)

Altador is my favorite team, but it isn't very popular. But its nice having a small team because the members tend to be more closer knit. Its funny, I usually only come here for the Altador cup even though we don't win much outside of Slushie Slinger.

Altador is my favorite team, but it isn't very popular. But its nice having a small team because the members tend to be more closer knit. Its funny, I usually only come here for the Altador cup even though we don't win much outside of Slushie Slinger.

We have ann Altador player! :D How exciting!

It's nice seeing some love for that team. :) Best of luck!

Congratulations! I think you are the first Altador fan here!

You are right with small teams, TY has grown this year, and it doesn't feel the same

Lamelle Turrow just told us a secret about Kiko Lake

He said the Lake brainwash Stealth into helping Team Kiko Lake

:laughingsmiley:

No offense for KL fans

Lamelle is a traitor to the Kikos (He joined MARAQUA, seriously). Why should I trust him?

Announcements