"All other teams" support thread

Mireia

Because, you know, not everything is Maraqua and Krawk Island, If you know what I mean :rolleyes_anim:

I'm supporting TY since, AC III and I usually feel sort of alone on this forum, always

So, I though we could hang out together on the same thread.

By the way, which are the less popular teams in your opinion?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno....it seems to me that Altador and Kiko Lake are the least popular .

I would definitely argue that Altador is the least popular team. But there are lots of teams that aren't well represented on TDN at least! I think I've only seen two other Kreludorks? :)

You're right. I haven't seen any Islanders around here yet and they're doing quite well.

You would think Altador, being the birthplace of the cup, would be well-loved, but it isn't. Altador, Kiko Lake, and Faerieland don't seem to get all that much love. And as a powerhouse, Kreludor doesn't see as much spotlight as some of the other teams, even the ones that aren't as good. Darigan Citadel is ridiculously popular, and even though Shenkuu isn't superb, they do have quite a loyal fanbase.

You would think Altador, being the birthplace of the cup, would be well-loved, but it isn't. Altador, Kiko Lake, and Faerieland don't seem to get all that much love. And as a powerhouse, Kreludor doesn't see as much spotlight as some of the other teams, even the ones that aren't as good. Darigan Citadel is ridiculously popular, and even though Shenkuu isn't superb, they do have quite a loyal fanbase.

Alas, that is the great irony of this event....Altador, namesake of the Cup and yet, a bottom feeding team.

As for Kreludor, I've kinda noticed that too. I love Kreludor. They'd be one of the teams I'd consider going to if Terror Mountain ever had to sit one out (or if Prytariel got traded or taken off the roster completely :sad01_anim: )

Alas, that is the great irony of this event....Altador, namesake of the Cup and yet, a bottom feeding team.

As for Kreludor, I've kinda noticed that too. I love Kreludor. They'd be one of the teams I'd consider going to if Terror Mountain ever had to sit one out (or if Prytariel got traded or taken off the roster completely :sad01_anim: )

Hmmm. You don't say....

*tries to use a Jedi mind trick* You will join Kreludor next year and help our wonderful team. Join us, Join Us!

I'm pretty surprised about how little love Faerieland gets- I thought that would be one of the biggest ones. And yeah, poor Kreludor. :( Thank god that we have the bamf players we do.

I was super shocked at how Shenkuu performed- from how popular it was, I thought it was one of the top teams, ahaha.

Awww. :( Well, we would love to have you if you were to join us!

Hmmm. You don't say....

*tries to us a Jedi mind trick* You will join Kreludor next year and help our wonderful team. Join us, Join Us!

Sorry, nice try. If anything, use your mind tricks to get Prytariel off of the roster or TM out of the competition. :P

I'm pretty surprised about how little love Faerieland gets- I thought that would be one of the biggest ones. And yeah, poor Kreludor. :( Thank god that we have the bamf players we do.

I was super shocked at how Shenkuu performed- from how popular it was, I thought it was one of the top teams, ahaha.

Awww. :( Well, we would love to have you if you were to join us!

Well, Kreludor isn't my number one choice, but it is one of my favorite teams. :)

Maybe Faerieland isn't as popular because you don't necessarily associate faeries and pretty pink and purple uniforms with a sports team?

Maybe Faerieland isn't as popular because you don't necessarily associate faeries and pretty pink and purple uniforms with a sports team?

That's exactly what I was thinking. The main reason I didn't join Faerieland last year was because of the frou-frou fluffy-happy colors. They don't look awesome enough, haha.

Back in AC4, my first AC, I seriously considered joining Faerieland. I remember it came down to Faerieland, Darigan, or Terror Mountainfor me but I went with...well...that should be obvious.

Hahah, I guess so! I just assumed that since Faeries are a popular paintbrush colour (or, they were? I don't even know what's hip anymore, haha) that that would translate to popularity in the team. I was wroooooong.

Poor Faerieland. I was extremely disappointed when I saw that no one had posted on the Faerieland support boards, while other boards seemed to be blowing up. Since I first posted on there, there have been 2 other players, but that's all, just the three of us. I'm really not sure why we're such an unsupported team on here. I mean, our colors are atrocious, but I can't imagine that's the ONLY reason people wouldn't support the team. My only plausible theory is that it's a self-perpetuating problem. We're always in last, and no one wants to be on a losing team, so no one joins the team, causing us to be in last.

It'd be nice if TNT would spice things up a bit, maybe combine teams or trade players or something. I really hate being on a losing team every year.

I don't think i've seen any Brightvalers here. I've seen about 2 KLers, 2 Kreludorks, 1 Altadorian, and an Islander.

You are right, I don't remember seeing one on the boards.

I'll say Altador an FL are the less followed, but I was the only TY on the boards since this year...

Poor Faerieland. I was extremely disappointed when I saw that no one had posted on the Faerieland support boards, while other boards seemed to be blowing up. Since I first posted on there, there have been 2 other players, but that's all, just the three of us. I'm really not sure why we're such an unsupported team on here. I mean, our colors are atrocious, but I can't imagine that's the ONLY reason people wouldn't support the team. My only plausible theory is that it's a self-perpetuating problem. We're always in last, and no one wants to be on a losing team, so no one joins the team, causing us to be in last. It'd be nice if TNT would spice things up a bit, maybe combine teams or trade players or something. I really hate being on a losing team every year.

I thought Moltara was always last. D: I joined Moltara 'cause I support the underdog. xD When I was younger FL was my favorite land, so maybe the reason it doesn't do well is 'cause little kids choose FL and they don't play as hard core as adults/teens? xD

Sue me, but i actually don't think either Altador OR Moltara will get 18th. Lowest they'll get will be >15. I have sorta high hopes for Altador.

Either way, Shenkuu will win the AC

I think I've seen one other Hauntie on this board. We're reasonably big, but nowhere near the powerhouse we used to be.

I quite like underdog teams. Brightvale was a second choice, so was Moltara. They're close knit and dedicated, and seem to keep morale high even though they tend to be losing teams. I love it when they pull surprise victory's, like Moltara and Kiko Lake have a few times this year. I feel very sorry for Altador. They have yet to even win, or even draw a match, and the past few years haven't been much better. I wish them best of luck in their future matches.

Ty start has been a bit disapointing, but I'm glad we're getting better :laughingsmiley:

What I like from underdogs, is that the people playing are usually nice.

Today Moltara, good luck!

Announcements