"All other teams" support thread

Mireia

Ok, If someone know how brackets work, please tell me, because every time I think I know they mess up with something new :sad01_anim:

No one knows, I don't think. Someone asked TNT to explain them in the last editorial, but they wouldn't, because they didn't want anyone using the information to cheat somehow. :/

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided that I dislike playing Meridell very much. Scoring on the JubJub kills me, that crying face, the defeated collapse... hurts my heart!

Warms mine after the 3rd time we've had to play those wall-huggers.

KL is feeling pretty burnt out this round... any advice on how to cheer up my fellow KLers on the neoboard?

Shock and awe! Altador just came into a draw with Lost Desert! This made my day.

I was thoroughly impressed! It just goes to show no one can be underestimated in this tournament. Also, to the people talking about Lamelle, don't forget he used to be on LD before Maraqua! Like seriously, kikos in the desert? Makes NO sense. *looking at you, Rhee*

Saw this on Tumblr and laughed, thought I might share it.

tumblr_m5kzi4XDKc1qh3zamo1_500.png

officerpapermouth:

the techo on the hw team (wan dirx I guess) doesn’t have. a running animation. he’s just doing that all game HE’S JUST

tumblr_m5kzjjj9hp1qg43zl.png

I??????????

Yeah, I can tell HW is getting burnt out too, after that sweep by RI yesterday. Morale is lowering every round. Oh well. I am confused why RI is still behind us in the bracket after that sweep... not that I'm complaining. :P

I don't see why the current FL colour scheme needs changing. Sure, it has pink, but it's s deep pink with a nice shade of green. People need to stop taking them as the girly-girly team, just because of their colour scheme and faerie wings. Hardcore!

This is my first AC tournament; I joined up with Mystery Island. In fact, I'm only really posting to give my fingers a rest from the climb to Rank 9! Not the most impressive, I know, but better than nothing!

I have decided that I dislike playing Meridell very much. Scoring on the JubJub kills me, that crying face, the defeated collapse... hurts my heart!

I know that feel, every time I score against MT, his goalkeeper looks so disappointed...

Meridell has been one of the more relaxing opponents for me, oddly enough. Every other team TM has played, I've been frustrated by one or two players, but Meridell never actually ticked me off.

Playing Kiko Lake, I feel like I'm going up against a bag of Skittles. Or M&Ms, since one of the kikos is brown. o_O

This could FINALLY be Kreludor's year and I'm glad. Although, they still have to watch out for the other teams like MD, DC, KI, and MI.

This could FINALLY be Kreludor's year and I'm glad. Although, they still have to watch out for the other teams like MD, DC, KI, and MI.

We've done quite well against Darigan Citadel, Meridell and Kiko Island. Mystery Island is the only one of the real power houses we haven't faced yet- That will be interesting for sure!

We've done quite well against Darigan Citadel, Meridell and Kiko Island. Mystery Island is the only one of the real power houses we haven't faced yet- That will be interesting for sure!

Kiko Island? :sad01_anim:

Not to say that Kreludor isn't strong (it is!), but when you played Meridell, they hadn't really fired up yet. They were on about the same level as us at that time, not powerhouses yet. Still, not letting up on non-powerhouses is a very good sign for KD.

Kiko Island? :sad01_anim:

Not to say that Kreludor isn't strong (it is!), but when you played Meridell, they hadn't really fired up yet. They were on about the same level as us at that time, not powerhouses yet. Still, not letting up on non-powerhouses is a very good sign for KD.

This is true, it was just the second day. Though I'm hoping that we do just as well when we face them again! And you guys for that matter- you gave us our first loss, and that was still quite early in the competition. :)

I'm a Faerieland supporter~

I'm actually not too concerned about my team not winning. xD I was on a winning team a few years ago ( I forget which one it was ) and felt so pathetic because everyone was so much better and ignored me in the boards on Neopets. But the people on Faerieland were really nice to me this year....and faerie is one of my favorite colors and lands by far. xD

I'm a Faerieland supporter~

I'm actually not too concerned about my team not winning. xD I was on a winning team a few years ago ( I forget which one it was ) and felt so pathetic because everyone was so much better and ignored me in the boards on Neopets. But the people on Faerieland were really nice to me this year....and faerie is one of my favorite colors and lands by far. xD

Thats nice better to join a friendly environment thats why I stay on TM.

Teams we haven't faced:

Altador

Brightvale

Haunted Woods

Kreludor

Shenkuu

Lost Desert

Roo Island

And we're in a new bracket with none of those teams...It would have been nice to go against some of the lower-standing teams to see if we could at least beat some of them...

Teams we haven't faced:

Altador

Brightvale

Haunted Woods

Kreludor

Shenkuu

Lost Desert

Roo Island

And we're in a new bracket with none of those teams...It would have been nice to go against some of the lower-standing teams to see if we could at least beat some of them...

And it means Faerieland will finish the tournament without ever facing two of those teams minimum. What a ridiculous system this is.

Announcements