What do you consider as a good GPG?

I'm at 7.69, I think that's good enough.

Also, are you two signed up to WAM? They give a daily strategy on how to beat the other team!

Edited by Dynohawk

As a noobie I'm sitting at about 6.5, I figure it's good. It's not a hard game, and I'm pretty good with the Darigan ball. And I LOVE the fire one! It's a really fun game!! :)

My GPG is 10.01 at the moment and I also try not to sink below 7.5 anymore because that (or somewhat under that) was the GPG I got with keyboard YYB - probably the worst GPG I ever got since the time when YYB barely worked on my computer at all.

On a game without a darigan yooyu I can easily manage between 9 and 11 goals but I just can't handle the darigan on for some reason! Luckily neither can the opposition usually so I can just leave the game running whilst I wander off to play SOSD... But when you get a Darigan for your second ball this kind of screws with the amount of goals you can get!!

EDIT: Thanks Dynohawk.

I just calculated my goals per game avaerage, and I'm making 10.51785714285714 goals per game. Trying to get some more 11 to 13 goals in each game, but that Darigan Yooyu can be very sinister.

Oh wow, you guys are all awesome! MY GPG is 4.3! Haha, I kind of suck. :D

How do you check your GPG? Do you have to calculate it or is there a page that said it?

I calculated mine. Just divide your goals by the number of games you've played. :)

Until I read on here about how horrible Darigan yooyus were and hw often some people got them, I hardly got any. Now I'm lucky if I don't get 2 a game. My GPG is 9.849. I think a good GPG is anything above 6.

woah @ some of you getting 10-12 GPG!! *RESPECT*

For reals, eh? o_O I would be happy with a GPG average that was over 5. XD