LOST DESERT SUPPORT BOARD

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey not bad at all i expeced to be at least 3 or lower so i was really happy and now we are facing off 2 good teams and 1 ok team and 2 bad teams we could do very well in this bracket

UPDATE: how are you doing against krawk island i got less darigain yooyus i only got 1 and its easy to score for me

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

I see KI have done well so far in the cup.

I'm doing okay with them. They're not so bad at YYB.. fast though, haha

EDIT:

Well, yesterday's results.. Draw on YYB. Lost on SS, MSN & SoSd.

KI are a very good team.. we tried [:

Good luck for today! We're playing Shenkuu

ok we did bad against KI but facing shenkuu could put us back on top

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

I haven't been able to play properly the past 2 days due to real life taking over... I play the odd game during the day though.. sorry /:

Should be able to play again very soon! [:

gah! i need to catch up, too! i haven't been on since before this board was created, otherwise i would've said hey XD

so here i am! (not that it really matters)

It's an awkward time to do this, but i joined Lost Desert because i think Lost Desert's whole middle-eastern/Egyptian theme is awesome and I love Vonde! =)

anyway, i was really hoping playing Terror Mountain yesterday would give us a bit of a boost, but... we drew MSN and SOSD. bleh. i guess that's ok. and today it's Roo Island. :( hopefully we can keep our spot in the bracket.

From what I've been able to predict, since Meridell and Shenkuu are repeat playing today in our bracket, that means 1) We WON'T be replaying Krawk Island, thank goodness, and 2) we'll be replaying Terror Mountain on the six day of this round. Since we're playing RI today, that means we'll be playing Meridell tomorrow! So get ready to play hard tomorrow, don't go too crazy today if you don't need to. :)

Would like to say sorry to team LD for nto playing any games at all yesterday (even when I was busy, I was able to play a fair amount of side games) but my rabbit died yesterday, so I just couldn't play any ): (Sorry to kill the mood). I'm going to make sure I play the same amount I was play when it first started... we need to get back to where we were :]

Good luck for today!

aww, that sucks! :sad02: if i lost my dog, i'd be heartbroken and probably give up the whole Cup, so at least you're still playing. ^_^

Well, i'll up my best for this Meridell match! (thank goodness i have no classes today ^^)

it's a pity we didn't get a YYB win yesterday, but at least we're not behind Roo Island. :rolleyes_anim: ANYWAY, i wish all LD players a good day of gaming!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I remember when one of my pets pased away I would cry and not do anything for a whole week. Hope you feel better.

I've never thought we would lose that bad, but Meridell is doing really good this year.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hey again ive been really busy the past week anyway im back and playing yooyuball hopefully we can get back up the ranks and sweep TM P.S. sorry about the loss of your rabbit :sad02:

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

I think the Vaeolus bracket is pretty much set. Meridell is literally perfect stats wise, KI has an equally great record, and we're pretty much stuck in third because of it. I think it's more of a fight for the bottom three since their stats are more close together.

agreed i think we will get better later in the tournement because we still got moltara altador faerieland so we could the top 4 this year who knows becuase we were in 3rd earlier

P.S. i wont be on till Friday :I

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Thanks everyone<3 :)

And ah, I see a new bracket has started! And, we're first, so lets hope we can stay there! I'm kinda annoyed, because I told myself I should be at least Rank 7 by now, but I'm still 5 D: Good luck :)

I got to rank 10 (I've never been above 9!) but during AC V I had about 530 YYB scores, so I really want to reach over that. I also couldn't play yesterday, but I'm glad to see that we won and got into a pretty good bracket (read: no powerhouses), not to mention all of the teams are brand new for us to play! I always love playing Moltara, hotheads versus hotheads!

And ah, I see a new bracket has started! And, we're first, so lets hope we can stay there! I'm kinda annoyed, because I told myself I should be at least Rank 7 by now, but I'm still 5 D: Good luck :)

i'm in the same boat - i planned on gaining one rank each day, but so far i'm still at rank 5! i do like the new bracket, though. ^_^

ok im back and ready to yooyuball 1st place in the bracket gives me the :)s but anyway i hope we can stay in 1st and make the top 8 that was my goal :D anyway good luck to all teams and lets get fierce now that were almost at the end

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Announcements