LOST DESERT SUPPORT BOARD

So i saw a lot of people are doing support boards for the team they joined so i wanted to start one for the

LOST DESERT i saw very few people joining the lost desert so post here what you think about the lost desert and if you joined it why.

P.S. i joined the lost desert since ACIII when it glitched me to the lost desert

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also joined during ACIII, but because I just love the egyptian theme of the Lost Desert land. Also it has an awesome scorchio and draik, and I love the dragon-esque pets the most. And Vonde just looked so cuddly too, haha. So here I am, fourth year in a row, ready to bring the heat!

...woot! Another Lost Desert supporter here! Joined this team (and the Cup in general) last year because... they won the Cup the previous year. ...eeyup. I was an idiot back then. xD

In addition, because of the awesome players they have. Especially Vonde. :D

...woot! Another Lost Desert supporter here! Joined this team (and the Cup in general) last year because... they won the Cup the previous year. ...eeyup. I was an idiot back then. xD

In addition, because of the awesome players they have. Especially Vonde. :D

Yeah vonde cayle is my favorite player because he gives me the most goals :laughingsmiley:

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

It's a bit annoying to score with Vonde though. I've been switching through all three formations and Vonde is almost never the first one selected to move. My highest scorers are Derbi and Rhee instead (girl power!).

Edit: And look at those results! I knew there was a reason no one was posting here, we were off working our hands off (except me who loves hanging around forums haha).

It's a bit annoying to score with Vonde though. I've been switching through all three formations and Vonde is almost never the first one selected to move. My highest scorers are Derbi and Rhee instead (girl power!).

As for me, Vonde is always the first one selected to move, and the one with the most goals. :P Do you play the keyboard or mouse version?

Edit: And look at those results! I knew there was a reason no one was posting here, we were off working our hands off (except me who loves hanging around forums haha).

I was sleeping at the time you posted. :P

Moltara almost sweeping Faerieland surprised me the most, to say the least. ...and Shenkuu winning SS as well. xP

You guys were good! Beat us in YYB and MSN. I wonder why we won in Slushie Slinger. O.O But anyway, thanks for a good fight! :)

you were tough i was kinda doubting us so yeah it was a good fight and good luck in the other matches

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

As for me, Vonde is always the first one selected to move, and the one with the most goals. :P Do you play the keyboard or mouse version?

I'm playing mouse version, and I use 3-1 and 1-3 formations the most. Vonde only gets selected in 1-3 mode, and sometimes he and Derbi swap places so it's a little unpredictable. In 3-1 the game usually puts Luvea or Rhee in the center, where I usually start. So everyone is getting a pretty healthy workout.

I tried playing the mouse version just now. Turns out Vonde's still the first one selected in their default formation for me. And I score just about the same as I do in the keyboard version. Although I prefer scoring with Vonde only, I score with the others whenever the former needs help or something. :P

Edit: We won YYB, drew SS, lost both MSN and SoSd against RI! :O

I tried playing the mouse version just now. Turns out Vonde's still the first one selected in their default formation for me. And I score just about the same as I do in the keyboard version. Although I prefer scoring with Vonde only, I score with the others whenever the former needs help or something. :P

Edit: We won YYB, drew SS, lost both MSN and SoSd against RI! :O

i think we are great at yooyuball it was the curse that made us lose i think we have a shot at the cup

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Hello :]

I was on LD last year, but didn't play much then D: This is my second time supporting LD. Previous years, I just chose some random team... oops

Honestly, I knew we wouldn't beat MI yesterday on YYB. They were just too good!

Derbi Azar is my favourite player, mainly because she's scored more than half of my goals xD

Anyway, I'm off to play. Hoping to reach Rank 3 today. 1 rank a day is what I'm hoping for!

Honestly, I knew we wouldn't beat MI yesterday on YYB. They were just too good!

*nods head* MI seems to be the only team we can't beat in YYB. At least we didn't get swept by them... :P

Anyway, I'm off to play. Hoping to reach Rank 3 today. 1 rank a day is what I'm hoping for!

A rank a day is what I'm hoping for too! But I have reached Rank 4 already, so... Rank 5, here I come! :D

OMG WE ARE NUMBER 2 IN THE BRACKET WITCH MEANS WE MIGHT HAVE A SHOT AT WINNING THE CUP ALL WE GOT TO DO IS STAY THERE

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

@desertfreak10 You sir have much faith in the Desert team. :D Nothing wrong with that, to be honest, but it's still the first round. There's three more to go. xD

thanks i am kinda worried a little but because we haven't been winning much in side games but if we get better on the side game we can win and your right there's 3 rounds to go so we will see how well we do in the other rounds

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Getting frustrated.

TM's goalkeeper is just too good! And I can't steal the ball the second the game starts any more D:

Must. Not. Stop. Only 18 more games of YYB until I reach Rank 3. Then I'll focus on side games :)

Also, it takes forever for my players to switch, when I click on them, so TM can score easily. asdfghkl

Announcements