LOST DESERT SUPPORT BOARD

has anyone else realized that in yooyuball

Foltaggio has no eyepatch and a 2nd eye working ???? anyway good luck to altdor

update: i just got a 10-0 game against kiko lake :)

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd tier is my goal it means were back in business we gotta stay in the top three in bracket and 1st in last bracket gave us lots of points i wanna pass kiko lake bad tho because we can come in second in bracket is what i hope for but anyway 3rd is good to and we never faced maraqua o_O

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

It's been a while since I last posted here. *has too much real life activities going on* xP

we never faced maraqua o_O

We never faced Kreludor, Darigan Citadel and Faerieland as well. Such a shame. :/

i just reslied that we never faced kreludor and darigan but i never knew we never faced faerieland :mellow: i bet we cold have swept them too

UPDATE: I'm back a fiercer then ever i played 3 games against bightvale and score 10 on all when birghtvale scored 1 or 0 so im ready to rumble and i will keep playing

wow i mean we just gotten good since ACVI 5th place is amazing so thank you to all who played and all who supported i am really proud of everyone getting us a 5th place finish and i will see you for ACVIII

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

hey just curious whats your backup team if LD couldent play i think mine would be kreludor becuase we have always been in a friendly compiton and they are pretty good :P

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

I'd say the same, along with Moltara. I love the charisma of both of those teams.

i love moltara too and i think the players that are on fire are fun to look at :P:)

UPDATE: we came in 5th do you think 5 our lucky number? we won AC 5, in ac 5 we came 5TH in the top goal scorers and more

i think 5 is our lucky number our score is 60 that can be divided by 5 what do you think?

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Good job for being 5th. You guys exceeded my expectations.

thank you i exceeded my expectations too :laughingsmiley:

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Announcements