LOST DESERT SUPPORT BOARD

That was a great game guys!

I played even more just for you guys and you STILL beat us on slushies and DREW sosd xD

Good luck today LD, wll be a tough match :)

wow good game MI you guys could have a shot at winning and TM good luck i think its a even match

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@remederp ...you're a LD supporter too, right? :3

It's the bonus game today after all... so yeah... spam YYB everybody! xD

Don't forget about the side games as well! ;)

Of course I am

And I would never forget the side games, trust me. Just look at yesterdays stats:

1201/1201 SoSD

1160/1201 MSN (would have maxed but apparently you get frozen for no lifing the AC? aka max 2 games in a day)

3/601 SS

16/301 YYB

Ooh, we've bumped back to 3rd in the bracket D:

yay back in 2nd thats good because we might be beating roo but anyway we beat roo in YYB last time so lets play and see what we can do

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

yay back in 2nd thats good because we might be beating roo but anyway we beat roo in YYB last time so lets play and see what we can do

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

I'm waaaay behind on my games. I ended up going out for lunch, so now I'll have to ruin my sleeping pattern to keep up ):

gurl you gotta play more

Motivation~*~*~*~~*~

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's been said that more games is key, though I think the amount of goals you make in YYB is also important to the score. Otherwise, there are minimal scores of 285+ for Slushie Slinger, 3000+ for Make Some Noise, and 650+ for Shootout Showdown to make sure it counts towards your team's standings.

ok guys HW is the last match of round 1 how do you think we will do?

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

We won 3 of 4 games again! Looks like we need to play some more MSN.

Are HW's good? I can't remember from past games. Hopefully we'll do well again, good luck everyone! :)

We won 3 of 4 games again! Looks like we need to play some more MSN.

Are HW's good? I can't remember from past games. Hopefully we'll do well again, good luck everyone! :)

WOO WE ARE BACK IN IT TO WIN IT 3 OF 4 GAMES IS AWESOME and haunted woods has not been doing good we might have a shot at being in the top 4 at the end of the day

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

hey maybe we can take our 1st sweep who knows be we have been doing great and HW got knocked down to 6th again so thats good

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

man zo junior is so hard to get by and so is fanetti to score a goal i get like 3 in and then its harder so who is your hardest player to get passed??

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

I've found that Zo Junior, is the only one that actually plays the game. The other 3 just follow each other around.

The goal keeper saves from time to time, but it's easy to score. So for me, Zo is the hardest

I've found that Zo Junior, is the only one that actually plays the game. The other 3 just follow each other around.

The goal keeper saves from time to time, but it's easy to score. So for me, Zo is the hardest

i never knew that thats really interesting and "brains" morigan, scored a goal for me with a darigain yooyu and big goal but people do that alot like half of the time anyway brains fallows people so i got to get the other people over by my goal with the darigain yooyu and goal for me from HW

UPDATE: "brains" mortigan scored 2 more goals with darigain yooyu for me :laughingsmiley: @beeee. thanks for the tip :)

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

For yesterday:

2 draws: YYB & MSN

2 wins: SS & SoSd

Not bad.. slacking a bit, lol. But we played well [:

EDIT: Until I see we've bumped down in the bracket to 4th... or are we in a different bracket now? O.o

Announcements