Terror Mountain Support Thread 2012

AgJu

Hey Terror Mountain fans! This is our support thread for Altador Cup VII. I don't know how things are going to shake out with this new format but let's do our best to push Terror Mountain as far as we can!

The tournament has started and we're spending the next four days against: Roo Island, Mystery Island, Lost Desert, Shenkuu, Haunted Woods. Today we're against RI. Let's go get 'em!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make use of the edit button instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terror Mountain actually drew against Roo Island in Yooyuball yesterday! Plus we won SOSD, but that's not a surprise. ;)

Hey there! This is my first time entering the Altador Cup!

What do you guys think of Prytariel, the adorable Cloud Aisha? I've heard she's been Team Captain and Left Forward for Terror Mountain since 2006. ^_^

Hey there! This is my first time entering the Altador Cup!

What do you guys think of Prytariel, the adorable Cloud Aisha? I've heard she's been Team Captain and Left Forward for Terror Mountain since 2006. ^_^

I absolutely adore Prytariel! When I was signing up for my first AC (AC4), I considered Faerieland, Darigan Citadel, Maraqua....but I chose Terror Mountain because I like the icy ambience and because Prytariel happens to be my favorite species (Aisha). She's also captain, so I signed with them and have been loyal since (though I didn't get serious about playing until last year :P ).

Edit: I don't know what is going on! Day 3 and we're still losing games. We continue to draw YYB, got a draw in SoSD, and have yet to win a game of MSN or SS. I'm worried about our chances...

do what you can to rally support...Terror Mountain has been having a really rough go of it so far. We're picking up in YYB (haven't lost a game yet!....or won one :mellow: ), but it's distressing that we're dropping so many side games when we're one of the stronger sidegaming teams.

We're staying confident, we have a pretty tough division, there are no easy victories against any of these opponents XD

I dunno....just last year Shenkuu, Lost Desert, Mystery Island were all bottom dwellers....

But that doesn't mean I'll stop fighting for the team. Terror Mountain all the way!

LD was never going to stay down that low..

MI has a supp group now

SK had a sick 2nd round turnaround last yea

HW is a former champ

RI is a former champ

:(

Later rounds are worth more points though and we still have Altador, Moltara, Faerieland...

And BV! Yeah, I can't wait dude. We got put in a hard division but we've shown we can still bite back

Absolutely! Let's push to keep ourselves in a championship tier and then show those last few teams the power of Avalanche Mode! :P

I couldn't play for 2 days because I was in an airplane that took a whole day and a half to get here. I'm in Germany right now and have a lot of places to see so I don't get as much time to play.

good game in the cup you were really tough i am kinda shocked we almost swept but anyway good luck in your next matches

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

good game in the cup you were really tough i am kinda shocked we almost swept but anyway good luck in your next matches

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Thanks! We really need it at this point.

Finally facing you guys ^^

Good luck on today's game because we're gonna give it our all :D

I know I'm certainly not gonna back down. :)

Yep! We finished 4th in our bracket and with those 4 points, so far we are somewhere between 10th-12th place in the tourney, which is in line with how we usually do.

Why did todays bonus have to be Slushie slinger?? I hate that game :sad01_anim:

I don't hate it but my computer might. It doesn't agree with SS this year.

Announcements