Terror Mountain Support Thread 2012

AgJu

I Noticed that lost deserts weak(est) point this year is msn so maybe a few more games in msn to take it.

I try to do a bunch of plays in every game. I want a well-rounded team.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't lose in msn against lost desert but now we're against krawk island lets prevent the sweep.

Absolutely! We had a pretty decent day against LD (better than the last time we faced them). KI will be tough, but we will fight.

Good luck Shenkuu! We're not gonna back down. ;)

Hey Terror Mountaineers! Good luck today! You're Aisha is keeping me on my toes!

Likewise! Mirsha is really tricky to deal with.

Fair result today guys! I think it's an overall draw, but if you'll agree that Slushie Slinger is the biggest side game, then I think SK got the overall win. :)

Nice game!

ss only counts more for ranking all side games are worth 0.33.

Thanks! Lost Desert has been tricky for us, but we won't back down.

lets do good last time we faced KI and get at least a drw in yb and a win in sosd.

We showed KI last time that we aren't exactly pushovers so let's get 'em!

We're getting into the home stretch! Aaaaaand I am currently without internet service at my place. :crying_blow:

Go get 'em Terror Mountain! We got a sweep against FL and fended off Krawk Island, denying them a sweep. Now we face Meridell and after that, the final round of the competition!

If we can hold onto third ahead of VP, ML, and FL, we could earn enough points to squeak a spot or two higher on the overall standings.

Announcements