Your Goals for this AC.

-Ryan

Are the TDN calculators set to the 24 day format?

I just checked for myself, and urrently, the TDN AC Rank Calculator is still in last year's format. It has yet to be set up and retooled to meet up with the current Altador Cup VII format.

Okay I take back what I said earlier. Since Xepha found the new numbers you need for each rank, my goal for day 1 is Rank 8. I just need to max SoSD and play over 200 games of YYB.

Okay I take back what I said earlier. Since Xepha found the new numbers you need for each rank, my goal for day 1 is Rank 8. I just need to max SoSD and play over 200 games of YYB.

New numbers? Do we know how they'll calculate scores for the new format?

I don't have the link. It was posted on the boards the other day.

where at? I'd like to know so I can gauge my chances at Rank 40

http://www.neopets.com/~vettetra

Apparently Xepha found it in the source code the other day.

Look at that. I only have to max SoSD and play 234 YYB games to get Rank 8 on day one.

Interesting...the number of YYB games for a rankup went down...

I think they should've kept them the same so All-star would be a truly hard rank to get, but this is cool too I guess.

I imagine they did that because 2 weeks got lopped off of the usual length of time. I didn't mind the longer time, though considering how obsessed I was last year, I'd be afraid I'd get nothing else done all Summer. :P

I think a nice compromise could be struck if they just made June the month for Altador Cup.

my goal is to get a higher rank then beginner on 1st day

and to get vonde cayle a top goaler like in ACV

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Right now I'm just aiming to play more yooyuball as I did last year, as I'm still not used to the fact the game was changed slightly. D:

I'm not really *that* good at it. Only then will I decide what my true goal will be [;

Can anyone tell me what are the advantages of getting rank 1? I'm completely new to AC

I suppose one of those things of getting up to Rank 1 would be getting the Altador Cup Player avatar. You'll need 34 Yooyuball wins to get to Rank 1 in order to score this avatar.

Oh, and what Jonathanjoseph99 said, too.

Avatar? Thats encouraging! So to get it I just need to get rank 1?

Yep, you only need to hit Rank 1 to get the avatar. You can check out our Altador Cup Rank Calculator for more information on your rank and how many Yooyuball wins you still need to get before advancing to the next rank.

My goal is rank 10. I would totally go for all star, but that would require approximately 8 hours of SS (the only game I'm good at) a day, allowing for the days I don't really have internet, but not allowing for the fact I have exams in two days time. That being the case, rank 10.