Altador Cup Sign-Ups are Open!

livvy

Sign-ups for the Altador Cup are officially open! Go sign up for your favourite team and get 100 free NC along with your team's frame.

news-image-ac-vii-pre-event-2012-blurb.jpg

Players who sign up for the same team two or more years in a row will receive a bonus prize for being a loyal teammember.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 Free NC is not very bad. I don't need an extra Darigan Citadel Team Frame... unless if I make my Jetsam (Jaleco, not Nifuel) look like Reshar Collifey, I'd use it! :P

Also, they have a new version of Yooyuball. You can play with either the mouse (old way), or the keyboard (from the 2011 version).

Oh man I want the bonus stuff for Darigan. I've played with them every cup I've participated in but this year I was telling everyone I wanted to join Shenkuu, my second favorite team, but I believe I do really well with Tandrak Shaye in Yooyuball.

That's like a mind thing I guess lol. I just don't think I'll like using a different player or different team now that it's time to choose. I'm sorry Shenkuu team but I just can't change right now T_T. I'll still root for you but for Darigan a little more.

Oh man I want the bonus stuff for Darigan. I've played with them every cup I've participated in but this year I was telling everyone I wanted to join Shenkuu, my second favorite team, but I believe I do really well with Tandrak Shaye in Yooyuball.

That's like a mind thing I guess lol. I just don't think I'll like using a different player or different team now that it's time to choose. I'm sorry Shenkuu team but I just can't change right now T_T. I'll still root for you but for Darigan a little more.

Well, it`s ok. I love Shenkuu and that`s why I understand you.... changing your team is not an option hehe ^^

Good luck!!!

I want the extra prizes!!!! But TNT froze my main account; this would be my 5th cup with Shenkuu!!!!!!!!!!!! ¬¬

Give my main back TNT!!!! *cry*

Thank goodness they made the Yooyu ball controls an option! I saw some one say something about mouse controls, and I freaked out (in a bad way) and had to check it out for myself. *phew*

First time I'll be playing, how exciting. I actually joined last year as well (randomly chose Krawk Island), but since I had just returned from a 6-year break then I was a bit late and confused. But this time around, the choice is obvious - Tyrannia for the cup! Wish I could join team Techo Fanatic though, that guy is flawless.

Are we not allowed to play the games yet, or is it that my flash isn't working? *facepalm*

Must be your Flash. Try updating it.