Less than a day and the AC starts!

el_blubo

Theres only 17 hrs left at the time of this post and guess where im going to be when it starts! at school.... and i wanted to get a head start... where are you all going to be when the cup starts?

Sadly, I won't be here for the couple first hours of sign-up. :P

When I'm back though, I hop on Team Maraqua for the 7th year in a row. ;D Go fishies!

wambanner1.jpg

Guess I will still be sitting in the train on my way home. But I hope I can immediately go online and choose my team as soon as I get home. OMG, I'm already running in circles with excitement. :laughingsmiley:

Just went to the AC page to see the countdown myself. Darigan gives an interview during a tea party? Now that sounds very British to me. (Always imagined them to be Russia or Romania if they would belong to a country on Earth but oh well...) And Tormo still has his strange humour. Well, as long as they are pros on the field they can be clowns in backstage as much as they want.

I'll be either walking the bike path, or at a public library when the cup starts. If I'm ever at the public library, I may get an early chance at the signups. @.@

Signed up almost exactly when the cup opened! It was really neat since I was waiting on LD's intro page, and when I refreshed it automatically asked me if I wanted to join the Lost Desert right there! It was pretty sweet. It also looks like they haven't updated the rules and dates yet.