How Many Pets?

Naamah D.

Characters are more important to me than having lots of different pets so I generally choose based on names. I have five permanant pets and one I'm looking to trade for another permie ^^

How many pets do I own as of now? I own 15 pets, here's my roster.

ChiefBoyardee- Darigan Tonu

Chopius- Striped Chomby

Daxdiv- Camouflage Krawk

Esmeraldine- Spotted Koi

firefly_goblin- Biscuit Kiko

Flootenkerp- Lab Rat

Hiss_Dragon05- Darigan Hissi

Jaleco- Green Jetsam (soon to be painted Pirate)

Lippstik- Royal-Faerie Poogle

Nifuel- Grey Jetsam

Perualonso- Blue Lutari

Retrosity- Rainbow Cybunny

Traptur- Red Hissi (soon to be painted Spotted)

Viperse- Blue Hissi (soon to be painted Halloween-Transparent)

Yacopu- Silver Cybunny

I own 20, minus one lab rat. I've recently gotten 3 of them, so now I'm full.

I think that if I ever had to start over (which hopefully will NEVER happen) I'd just have one special pet, at least for a while. I love my whole "family" now, but I just think it filled up a little too quickly. :)

I have just two. I probably would just have one and a lab rat that I pounded after good paint jobs if it wasn't for the fact that Mneryth is the one that I'm reading books too- I'm too cheap to actually get an award, I imagine, but never the less, and Ansteigen is my battling pet. I suppose that if Mneryth gets good stats during his stint as a lab rat though, I'll pound Ansteigen eventually, or just lend him out continuously.

Here's my fam

1. RoyalGirl Bori

2. Zombie Bori

3. Grey Lupe

4. Yellow Cybunny

5. Red Nimmo

6. Green Usul

7. Red Uni

8. Red JubJub

9. Yellow Bori

10. Green Acara

11. Blue Ogrin

12. Green Yurble

13. Green Kyrii

14. Aubergine Chia

15. Yellow Xweetok

16. White Grundo

17. Blue Gnorbu

18. Blue Lutari

19. Speckled Lenny

20. Orange Koi

As soon as the new Premium kicks in I am getting a Korbat.

EDIT: I don't have my Red Uni anymore. Now I have a Mutant JubJub. Her name is SodiePopPop.

I have a total of five so far. Four are on my main, 3 of my main pets ond one lab rat. One is on my side who was a previous lab rat who got turned into an Island Yurble. I may start zapping that one again eventually.

Ebirian, a red Kiko who's my current lab rat. I made him on my side account and transfered him over to my main when I decided to keep Lynndara who is now currently in my side account.

Fownder, a Spotted Lupe who I've had since I started playing Neo. I adopted him from the pound and haven't let him go since. I had originally planned on keeping him as a basic Blue Lupe forever but, I decided that I should paint him once the spotted Lupe was revealed in the news.

Lulotto, a Faerie Lutari. His name comes from Lutari and Lottery since, I was lucky enough to make him on his pet day when Lutari's were being created super fast. After the news released that Lutari's could now be painted Faerie, I decided that I would paint him Faerie.

Zedrekia a Maraquan Draik. I was very lucky in getting her. I had gotten lucky enough to get a Fountain Faerie Quest which I completed and decided to save, then one day I got a Draik Trans.Potion from Sloth at the wheel of excitement. So after the initial partying and depositing of the potion into my SDB, I created a pet and gave it a very dragon sounding name (to me atleast) and proceeded with the using of the potion to make her a Draik and then the Rainbow Fountain to make her Maraquan. :3 My friend says that it was karma for getting her a Faerie PB when they were still at around 4-5M NP.

Lynndara, a Island Yurble who was my lab rat until she turned into an Island Yurble.

I just had one for 6 years but i recently got another, a female draik, i'm also pet sitting for a friend temporarilly. I go for characters and like to spoil my girls. Don't think i could do that if i had lots of pets as my time is limited. I'm also bizarrely fond of Woody, my Xwee, which is just wierd :laughingsmiley:

I have three (including a labbie) on my main, three on my side and one on my other side. I'm thinking about getting another account, as I have new ideas :3 But I'm trying to do it so that I never end up with the maximum number of pets... I don't think I could handle caring for 20 pets.

I have 4 pets. I have Blumey_3155, who has been with me since I created my account 11 years ago. For most of that time he was a blue Blumaroo, until I decided to zap him hoping he would become chocolate... he is currently a red Korbat and I'm just gonna keep zapping him until he eventually turns back into a Blum of somesort.

Then I have Sabretoooth1 whho has been with me for about 9 years and he has always been a cute lil Red Moehog. I might change his colour one day, but I'm quite fond of him exactly how he is.

More recently I adopted xscrape who was a blue Gnorbu and I painted him Speckled with a brush a won in KQ.

I also have Pillip_and_Timothy who is a red Blum - I adoped him cause I missed having a Blum on my account since they are mt fave pets, once Blumey_3155 is eventually a Blumaroo again, I will probably start zapping him in the hopes that he changed into a Chomby, which I also love!

Clearly, I don't care about WN Pets, I love them all equally...lol

I have three pets. :) Maulkarlin (Karl) and Kristepaelda (Kristal) are my two main pets. Both were created as red Techos. I originally wanted one, but the Create-a-Pet glitched, and I thought it failed to create one, so I created another on accident. But I decided to keep both of them. I love Darigan pets, so I decided to paint Karl into a Darigan Techo when my account was very young. Also because he was the battle pet, and I wanted him to look fierce. Kristal I originally used as a Lab Rat, but I eventually got bored of zapping her and eventually settled into turning her into a Faerie Ogrin, because Ogrins are another favorite pet of mine, and I wanted one to "compliment" Karl. To me, Faerie and Darigan are like yin and yang.

I also always have a Lab Rat that cycles around, but I mostly zap out of sheer boredom and to help out poorly named pets in the Pound.

Currently I have 9 pets. Two of those are being labbed and one is UFT (Idealya the Robot Cybunny, if anyone's interested)

Originally I only had two - IinDigoo & Safiraa. So curently I'm working towards reducing the number. It's not going well so far :D Since the release of Wraith Krawks I've been really wanting one.

I have a total of 8 pets. 3 on my main, 3 on my first side account, and 2 on my second. I'm planning to get the lab ray on my side(s) so I can zap or paint the ones there and hopefully trade them for my dreamies (off the top of my head, they're: Mutant Acara, Halloween/Ice/Darigan Hissi, RG Cybunny, MSP, Pirate Draik, and a Wraith Krawk xD). The only problem is that I am horrible at trading, so I don't really know what the different colors are "worth" so yeah.

But for now, I'm keeping some well-named and limited edition pets on my sides.

I think the reason I have so many pets is because I love having so many different personalities in the "family." For example, the pets on Airavella (http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=Airavella) are nothing like the ones on Derpsome (http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=Derpsome).

Also, as probably some of you have noticed, I'm a customization addict.

I currently have three pets. Strange as it sounds, I am rather attached to these pixels and feel like they each deserve attention, so 20 would be waaaay too many!

My first pet was Dipsy and it took me about two and a half years before I decided to have another pet. Man that was a big decision! My sisters already had dozens of pets and here I was, surfing through the pound, trying to find the right match for my little neo family. Took me two days to find Charm and I waited 20 minutes to make sure I reaaally wanted him before I clicked the button. (Lucky no one else snagged him, eh? *lol*) For the next five or so years I toyed with the idea of getting another pet...what with all the pet avatars released I thought it made sense to create a labrat (No way was I going to zap my two little darlings!! ;)) So, now there are the three of us. Eventually Alexanda will be a cybunny and who knows, in another five years I may have a fourth!!

Pets on main account, who get all the love --

AlaraHybrid020, a mutant jetsam.

PrinceMarro14, a spotted zafara.

Sukari_Marina, a tyrannian lupe.

_Claudiah_, a snow bori.

Pets on side account, mostly pound adoptions --

akiratje_1, a baby uni.

Cavicare, a mutant hissi.

Maliki921, a robot buzz.

Keeshkas, a red cybunny.

So yeah haha, kinda full!