Happy Tyrannian Victory Day!

hrtbrk

Oh my god...what the is that? :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The Tyrannian Xwee is okay, I guess. I'm not a huge fan of Xwees in general, but I know I'm in the minority there, so I know people will love it.

As for the Petpets, I love the derpy face on the Bloopy. :P

I expected the Tyrannian Xweetok to look far more hideous than this. It's not too bad, has nice blue eyes and is incredibly fuzzy. Better than I expected. Could not say the same for the Petpets however. Is it me, or is TNT very un-creative with the prehistoric look? Everything looks the same.

Thoguh I admit, where is this on Neo? It's after 5, you'd expect them to have updated the site by now...

Ick that Xwee is ugly. But then again I think all Xwees are ugly. Was hoping for a Lutari.

I hate to break it to you, mate, but a Tyrannian Lutari would be ugly too. As is just about anything Tyrannian. :( There will be one some day in the distant future, you might like the result, you might not. But since Tyrannian pets are only released on TVD, it'll be another year before Lutari get the chance to be released in that colour.

Well, it isn't horrible. I was also hoping for Lutari, their one of my favorite pets in terms of colors, I always love their colors because they always seem to turn out lovely in some way. But Xwee is nice. The colors go quite nicely with each other, and the brown is quite nice. I like the fact that the main base is a sort of greyish brown, it's something we haven't really seen with the brush and it goes nicely with the darker brown. Eyes are quite a nice shade of blue as well.

Really not a bad color at all. Xwees are pretty good with the colors, with the only real exception being that horrible rainbow.

I'm quite happy with the Xwee! :) It looks lovely.

Colour

xweetok_tyrannian_happy.png

Tyrannian

Petpets

bloopy_tyrannian.gifmallard_tyrannian.gif

Bloopy | Mallard

This is rather different. I thought that TNT already released the Tyrannian Xweetok before. I do admire its fur texture by the way. Also, it's about time that TNT made another Bloopy Colour as well, which is also all right in my opinion.

Omg, it's so fuzzy! That almost makes me want to repaint my Xwee... But I think I'm too attached to the idea of Starry to change. Tyrannian is a pretty nice colour in general, imho. I've always liked that it's A. different from just a recolouring (i.e. not something like Striped, Eventide, etc.), B. still customizable and C. pretty cheap.

Finally!! Something nice I can paint my Xweetok into ((((((((: But, of course..I still have to save for that. I love both the petpets *3*

The Xweetok is OK. I prefer it to the Wocky that was released last year, which looked a bit too busy for me (that purple ruff … ouch, my eyes). The Bloopy looks neat, though I wish it had a monobrow instead. The Mallard would've been perfect without the collar/bib thing.

I'm not sure whether or not I like the Xwee O.o It reminds me of the Tyrannian Wocky which I wasn't too sure about either.

I was hoping for something really cool of the Xweetok, but I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed. It doesn't really look Tyrannian to me - it just looks like a normal things with a bunch of hair and fake fangs stuck on. Most of the other Tyrannian pets have their own special features, ya know?