• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my top choices, in no real order:

- Tyrannia

- Moltara

- Lost Desert

And a few others I'm somewhat considering, like Mystery Island, Maraqua, and Brightvale.

Yeah, I'm indecisive. This is my first year and I have zero experience. I really hope I can make up my mind by the time the cup rolls around... :S

A lot of DCers.

I got my first silencing of the season yesterday. My main is silenced for 144 hours for saying "yooyutube" instead of youtube. ^^

What? They even disallow puns?

I have a feeling that because of Foltaggio leaving our team, we'll lose a decent amount of members this year.

I love DC all the way but I want to change it up this year and roll with my second fav. Team Shenkuu! Can't wait for the AC to begin!! Good luck to everyone!!!

This will be my first year actively participating in the Altador Cup, so I have no idea who I want to pick! I love pretty much all the lands, and I just can't decide between them, so I've decided to wait until all the teams are announced and pick the one who has the cutest neopets/best characters, haha!

Tyrannia

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i can't decide as of yet... either Lost Desert, Maraqua, Moltara, or Darigan Citadel. I'll probably end up going with Moltara or Lost Desert... but I just can't decide. I'm super excited, anyway! XD

Ooh, that's a tough decision. If Moltara was available the first time I played the cup, I would have been pretty conflicted between the two. I really like both lands, not to mention both teams' player designs. Of course, I'll always be loyal to Lost Desert. My advice: ask yourself which one brings the most heat!

I've never participated in the AC before and I have no idea which team I should go with. How did you guys decide on your teams?

This is only my second year! :laughingsmiley:

I don't remember how I chose it, but you can decide based on your favorite colors or your most favorite place in Neopia.

Some people choose the team that they think will win, but I don't think any of us here will recommend that. :P

By the way, choose Maraqua. :P

Announcements