AC: What team are you?

Going with Shenkuu again this year.

But Terror Mountain has been knocking on the door quite often. TM has to wait though. I'm pretty much determined to stick with Shenkuu until we win the cup. By the time we win it, then I'll probably consider changing teams. :)

I'm going for SHENKUU!! 2nd time in AC and 2nd time on Shenkuu. :D

Woot Woot. Good to see another Shenkuu fan as well as a Vocaloid Fan. ^_^

I am going to play for Shenkuu again

unless I went mad on registration day and clicked on Maraqua

Haha. Stick with Shenkuu lad. Don't know if you still remember me, but I'm looking forward to working with you again. Unless, you decide to turn your back on Shenkuu. Hahaha. :) Peace out!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm clueless. I went with Haunted woods last year cos that's where i live, but i played one game, realised i was pants at it and gave up. Having read all the posts I think Haunted woods is probably a bad choice so i may just see who has the cutest outfits and go with them.......... then again i may stick with the Woods just because it's a bad choice. Haven't really figured out what the Cup thing is all about yet but there is an avvie so i'm sticking with it this year

i can't decide as of yet... either Lost Desert, Maraqua, Moltara, or Darigan Citadel. I'll probably end up going with Moltara or Lost Desert... but I just can't decide. I'm super excited, anyway! XD

I suggest you go for Maraqua *wink wink*

Just like every year since the very first Cup I will join Darigan. True blue DC fan forever. Btw, I noticed how often we already had been pushed back to 7th place so that must mean 7 is a Darigan number. This year there will be the 7th Cup - for the sake of our lucky number, we will own this Cup. :thumbsup:

I suggest you go for Maraqua *wink wink*

lol XD maybe...

Ooh, that's a tough decision. If Moltara was available the first time I played the cup, I would have been pretty conflicted between the two. I really like both lands, not to mention both teams' player designs. Of course, I'll always be loyal to Lost Desert. My advice: ask yourself which one brings the most heat!

lol I guess that'd be Lost Desert... :D but i think I'll just have to pick on impulse when signups start. 49 hours left! =D

Team Maraqua forever! (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Remember to make sure that your posts are at 7 words or above. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For the second year in a row, I'm on Maraqua again. I have the feeling this will be our year and we will take 2012's trophy where it belongs - at the bottom of the sea!

EDIT: ZOMG THIS WAS MY 1000th POST! 8D

Announcements