Is this a warning?

Naamah D.

I got this message today...

A message you sent to [email protected] was not delivered. The message from the other server is 'Message can't be delivered after 24 hours of trying'. Check http://www.neopets.com/faq.phtml to find out what you can do to fix the problem.

It's from TNT so I dunno.

Nope! No warning, just a message telling you that it hadn't delivered. You're not in ANY sort of trouble. TNT regularly delivers messages for many different reasons. I get messages from them if I had entered a contest, participated in an auction and won, purchased NeoCash, ect. No worries.

I recently got warned, so a head's up, this is what a real warning looks like:

You have received an official warning from the Neopets Team for violating the Neopets Terms and Conditions. Do not discuss blah blah blah.

The following is the message(s) that caused you to receive this warning. Any profanity, inappropriate language, or bad acronyms have been replaced with asterisks (****):

Blah, blah blah my silly message.

If you continue to break the rules, your account will be permanently frozen. To see a list of Neo Rules, please visit

http://www.neopets.com/chatrules.phtml

. Please do not reply to this NeoMessage.

They are NOT fun to get. If you have a bad feeling about something you're going to post, DO NOT DO IT.

I got the same message. I think it's just TNT trying to sort out this whole premium malarky ^_^ Nothing to worry about.

If you receive a warning you'll know about it that's for sure.

A while ago I got a warning for discussing my life events with a neofriend. I was like okay TNT I'm not giving out personal information so what is the problem. I ended up ignoring the warning. I haven't gotten another since then and my messages still remain the same.

I got a message like this too.... very odd, as I haven't sent anything to anything :O

E-mail message has bounced! Message:

A message you sent to [email protected] was not delivered. The message from the other server is 'Message can't be delivered after 24 hours of trying'. Check http://www.neopets.com/faq.phtml to find out what you can do to fix the problem.

Was having a think, and if we all (premium) got it, maybe it was when they tried to send out the space faerie scratchcards alert, to our neomail, it comes from "our account" to our premium mailbox.... Not sure but seems logical if we all got it? :)

Are we keeping space faerie scratchcards? And if so how do we get them? And what about SHH's?

:party:

Was having a think, and if we all (premium) got it, maybe it was when they tried to send out the space faerie scratchcards alert, to our neomail, it comes from "our account" to our premium mailbox.... Not sure but seems logical if we all got it? :)

Are we keeping space faerie scratchcards? And if so how do we get them? And what about SHH's?

:party:

I bet that's what happened! Come to think of it I didn't get an alert for the FSC yesterday either.

I don't think that we will recieve the scratchcards anymore, but TNT does say we will be recieving more "On-Site Random Events" :laughingsmiley:

Gotta be a premium thing. We all got the same message about messages that couldn't be delivered to our webmail addy. I got one too xD Mybe one of the effects of them beginning the webmail feature removal?

I got it, too. Nothing to worry about! :-)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Keiwo).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Keiwo if you have any questions regarding this action.