The stocks are HORRIBLE right now!

Maybe it's only me whose having problems, but is anybody else's stocks only going one direction and that is DOWN? Am I just unlucky or is the entire stock market bankrupt?

I'm not doing too badly either.

Totals: 22,500 341,400 384,100 +12.51%

Your stocks will go up again- don't worry! :D

Ooh I'm in the plus too, didn't realised tho LOL Only looked because of this post, but yay :) :)

Totals: +12.53%

Totals: 85,000 1,275,000 1,254,000 -1.65%

I'm only a little negative xD Nothing too bad considering I just sold 4k yesterday at +200%.

Just hang in there, they'll go back up eventually ^_^

It comes and goes for me. Until recently, my portfolio was majorly negative, with the occasional positive. Now, over-all, my portfolio is positive 29.05%, down from a positive of over 50% yesterday.

Totals: 1,000 17,000 6,000 -64.71%

Ugh... you can see why I only have 17k in the stock market. I'm absolutely terrible at it -_-

That's just one stock though! (I assume, heh). If you bought more stocks in different companies, you would have a better chance in having some of your stocks turn a profit. :)

Totals: 552,000 8,353,000 9,016,000 +7.94%

My stocks are usually fairly decent, none of them are hitting my sell point, but I'm very good a waiting for months (or years) for them to shoot up and I can sell high. A lot of stocks are around 30, though, which is pretty rare for them all to go up at the same time like that :)

My stocks as of now: Totals: 9,000 , 146,000, 120,000 -17.81%

Luckily, one stock has increased in value, unfortunately, the site is too slow! I doubt it'll go up tomorrow, only down. :(

Totals: 74,000 1,132,000 1,117,000 -1.33%

mostly ive just been getting small gains so far this year, i mean my sell point is only 45 so Im probably doing better than most this year

Mine are doing quite well as well - sold a couple that were up 200% this morning.

Mine is at +43.08%. One is at 57, but I like to wait until 60 or above before I cash out. Time will tell if it makes it that far as it's been hovering in the 30s and 40s for a while. Overall, 8 of my stocks are doing well with 5 being less than I paid (I check my stocks daily, but I haven't been buying new ones recently) - but it wasn't very long ago that the majority were doing horribly so I recommend that you wait it out and hope for the best!