Cybunnies

Naamah D.

I think they'll be released tomorrow in batches throughout the day. The neoboards will probably post times when people notice that there's Cybunnies available.

I really want one, and I have a few names picked out (but I should stock up on more, just in case.) Problem is, I have school and then choir rehearsal and won't be getting home until later, so I'll miss out on a bunch of release times. :(

To anyone who's done this before, are people as cutthroat about getting Cybunnies as they were with Lutaris?

I really want one, and I have a few names picked out (but I should stock up on more, just in case.) Problem is, I have school and then choir rehearsal and won't be getting home until later, so I'll miss out on a bunch of release times. :(

To anyone who's done this before, are people as cutthroat about getting Cybunnies as they were with Lutaris?

Sometimes. The years I've tried, you basically have to have the name ready to paste in before they're gone (mind you I did it early in the morning). The GOOD part about it is, is that people stock pile them and you can usually find a lot of WN Cybunny's UFA or in the pound a week later!

I made a Cybunny! Have always wanted one in my earlier days. They were a lot rarer in the past... I'm still coming to terms with how Neopets has evolved over the years lol.

• 1 month later...

i tried going when it was april too,but when i got to my home cuz i was at my grandma's home,i saw,there was no cybunny to create,maybe cuz it was after noon,I WAS SO EXCITED!