Mysterious Negg Journey: Beat the Neggbreaker!

hrtbrk

Well it went active! I was able to get an "amulet" from him, and it says I now have him as a BD challenger... but he's not showing up on my list... hmm...

He hasn't appeared for me yet either, and I hope he does soon. We only have until the end of tomorrow to complete it.

Currently, you can get an amulet by clicking the lower right hand corner of the clockwork negg, going to the page also gives you the "new battledome challenger" message, but so far the neggbreaker isn't showing up on anyone's list.

I`m a little sad now... my main account was frozen and now I don`t have a good BD pet *cry*

Layna_ayalat is my best option... 2.png

Lvl : 4, Str : 18, Def : 17, Mov : 13, Hp : 30 / 30

My beautiful xweetok was lvl 50+ with the other stats in more than 100!!!

I MISS YOU A LOT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! Y______Y

LOL

He's weak??????!!!!!!

BDstep.png

Defeated him XD

EDIT: And I got:

UltimateNegg.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits. Also, when something is removed from a post due to it breaking rules, do not put that back into your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

To be honest, I was expecting that Neggbreaker to be a brutal colossus. Now I'm only laughing because he is harmless and somewhat tender.

Well then, the Mysterious Negg case is completed, and there is one more Negg left to find for tomorrow.

Well, I'm an idiot. I totally skipped the pic and forgot the amulet, so when I took a crack at him he drained me of health in....five seconds? Yeah, that's about right. So I then got the amulet, and badaboom! Easy peasy. Man I love TDN for stuff like this....

Well, he's late to his own fight. If that's any kind of a sign, he should be easy to beat ;)

As it turns out, you were spot on with that observation :P

Does the amulet do this for any other challenger :whistle: *wishful thinking*

I've been testing the "ultimate" negg and it's hard to find out its characteristics...

What is 100% sure is that the "ultimate" negg is a bomb (once per battle)

It does 3 Fire, 2 Air, 2 Light and fractional 1-3 Physical icons

I've been testing the "ultimate" negg and it's hard to find out its characteristics...

What is 100% sure is that the "ultimate" negg is a bomb (once per battle)

It does 3 Fire, 2 Air, 2 Light and fractional 1-3 Physical icons

Great testing!

Official stats for the Ultimate Negg of Destruction can be found here: http://battlepedia.t.../viewweap/2804/

:)

Well, I don`t know what to say... I was afraid because of my pet stats and because I was expecting some "action", and now this...