Who created a Lutari? :3

Lauren_x

I got one yesterday and she's already painted and customized. This is Decreta: http://www.neopets.c...tml?pet=Decreta

Now all I have to do is create a lookup for her. :)

I got 2 last year, one of them is baby now :) love lutaris!

I've never heard of the word Nolavik by the way? :S "He's called Nolavik which means Scientific in English"

Aha, yes, sorry, I should have actually included what language Nolavik is from *heads desk* It's been one of those days!

Nolavik is a word from the Volapük language, which is actually a constructed language way back from the 1800s. I just liked how it sounded and what it stood for :)

I found it on an untaken name site, as unfortunately, I'm extremely uncreative when it comes to thinking of names!

not very interested in Lutari ... but Crisstina is a great name :)

Thanks angelo! And I love everybody's lutaris. Although lutaris are kind of hard to customise! I think i might paint her either baby or pirate ;) Leaning towards pirate

I have also created a Lutari as well. His name is Perualonso (he's on a side account), and he has a Lutra Petpet to match as well. :)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Perualonso

Gah! I never even saw them *is mad* I really want a Lutari although to be honest, I'm less and less interested as time goes by because I'm less and less fond of the look of them now that they've been re-drawn. Plus I wasn't a fan of the eventide look which I really thought I would be :3