It's Grey Day!

hrtbrk

I like the Grey Lutari's shades.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Finally, a legit Grey Lutari, now that I like. We used to decustomize our Pirate Lutaris for a near Grey Lutari. It'd be cool, but I already have a Grey Pet, my Jetsam Nifuel. I still adore the Grey Arkmite, he's cute when he's sad.

Cheer up with these new items? Ha, as if they are very cheery. But I like the raincloud - though it kinda says "I can only be customised with GREY pets ONLY!" much like the Grey Day background. The Lutari is kinda nice, but to me he lookes irked or annoyed rather than sad. It really must be all the shading. Prior to customisation he could have looked better, which does sound odd coming from a customiser. But even I agree that grey looked better before 2.0. I still like the Grey Draik that was released last year however. :)

Not a fan of Grey petpets, but the Chumablah looks very nice.

Mehh :/ Lutari doesn't look too sad to me, just a bit red in the eyes O.o Love the wearable though! Perfect for a customisation I have planned :D

You see... I miss the old position(s) (or whatever you want to call it) that neopets used to be in. I mean, sure, yeah the NC Mall is really cool, and I understand why they had to make their poses different. I just think this color would look a lot better if he was in a different pose.

However, I really like this color on Lutari! Looks really nice. (:

Awww... Poor little Lutari. I'm very pleased that Neopets is releasing more and more Lutari colors. I really hope that a Darigan Lutari isn't too far behind!

I may just have to get that Chumablah for Shoky...