What did you just do?

LoveLaughSmiles

I just replied to squirrel freak who has the need of meeting my brother&sister squirrel freak.

What did I just do as of now?

I was just modeling the Easter Negg Scarf on my Neopets for Dress to Impress a bit earlier.

*I was the first user to show them one, too.

i just made myself a sandwich (vegemite) and a milo drink.

i should probably just have lunch.. instead of snacking :P plus yesterday i ate mcdonalds. so the good/healthy eating went out the window yesterday. :P

I just severely confused myself by waking up and immediately trying to figure out the Mysterious Negg hunt answer. Head's spinning a lil XD

I checked Hussie's tumblr and discovered that for Homestucak day we're supposed to wear orange ribbon (why orange? Dunno.). Since we lack ribbon, my roommate and I just raided my drawer in the bathroom for orange hair ties. Which are now on our wrists.

What did I just do recently?

Had 18 slices of pizza at an all-you-can-eat buffet at Pizza Hut, and score over 2,300 tickets at Dave & Buster's (with some ticket jackpots included) today. I feel like I had a good time before my birthday came around this year. :O

Listening to my sister talk about pokemon. Bleh

I'm sitting here wid my wifey and talking to her crush and my crush

People can talk about Pokemon all they want, so it's not really a big deal. (;

What did I just do recently?

Had 18 slices of pizza at an all-you-can-eat buffet at Pizza Hut, and score over 2,300 tickets at Dave & Buster's (with some ticket jackpots included) today. I feel like I had a good time before my birthday came around this year. :O

18 slices!?! Oh man, that's a lot, the most slices of pizzas I had was at one of my cousins' house two years ago.

I was eating just now.