Wow. I Just Had a Neopets Nightmare.

Airotia

So I had a bad dream that, apparently, there was a site plot going on that involve every account getting a special laboratory ray to zap a pet with that would help them in the next step of the plot.

But in my dream, I accidentally used the wrong labray on my Plushie Kougra, and it turned into a Purple Bruce. It was a very realistic dream, so I spent a few minutes after I'd waken up freaking out because I'd done a really long application getting that Kougra, and I already had something expensive to save for, I was just extremely distraught until I turned on my computer, realized I hadn't done my dailies, and felt better.

It was then that I realized of course it was a dream, because half the city I was walking through in it had been in the sky, and an old friend of mine that I hadn't seen in years broke his leg trying to follow some sort of sewer creature.

But anyways. Has anyone else ever had a bad dream about Neopets?

A real nightmare, like the random event, "All your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have ... oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream."

Haha that's awesome! Except not, since it was a nightmare. But I've always wanted to have a dream about Neopets... never have though. Speaking of super realistic nightmares though, one time I had a dream I was moving, and thought it was real for about half an hour after I woke up.

Bahaha that sounds crazy! XD

I've had a couple about Neo recently, I cant really remember them though :S I had a dream a while ago where all of my pets were already Draiks, and I woke up like YESSS- oh wait :(

Haha that's awesome! Except not, since it was a nightmare. But I've always wanted to have a dream about Neopets... never have though. Speaking of super realistic nightmares though, one time I had a dream I was moving, and thought it was real for about half an hour after I woke up.

I have them all the time. D: Mostly where I'm playing Neopets games. Ice Cream Machine and such.

I hate super realistic dreams... they freak me out. xD A moving dream would be all too plausible to me, too...

Bahaha that sounds crazy! XD

I've had a couple about Neo recently, I cant really remember them though :S I had a dream a while ago where all of my pets were already Draiks, and I woke up like YESSS- oh wait :(

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH WORSE.

Such false hope. D: D:

At least I was relieved when I found out mine wasn't true...

i did have a neopets dream once ... and it involved white weewoos .. it was a long time ago so i dont remember it .. however , last night i had a dream about my girlfriend dressed as Illusen and sitting in her glade ... surrounded by beekadoodles , carmamillers and an Earth Faerie Frame :O really !!!!

I think I've had a brief Neopet's like dream. None of my dreams entirely revolved around Neopets, however. And I don't think I've ever had a Neopet's nightmare, fortunately.

I'm sorry you had a nightmare! I often get re-occurring "daymares" where I'm being bullied at my old elementary school. (Daymares is when I have a nap in the daytime or something), I'm sure it's a sign of a little issue I carry, but can't get rid of them yet. xD

One time I had a Neopets nightmare. I dont remember what it was, but in the morning the person I was sharing a bed with told me I had searched under the pillows "trying to find the lost Neopets" in my sleep.

Uhh thats not embarrasing at all :mellow:

Ahhahahaa this board is actually making me lol. Hilarious.

however , last night i had a dream about my girlfriend dressed as Illusen and sitting in her glade ... surrounded by beekadoodles , carmamillers and an Earth Faerie Frame :O really !!!!

This one and the post above me are my faves so far. xD

These are all great!

When I was saving for the Faerie Xweetok Morphing Potion I had obsessive nightmares about selling things in my shop and making sure I had enough Faerie Quest items stocked. lol

I had a dream last night, I think. Neopia Central was burning to the ground. But none of my dreams ever totally center around neopets. I was just kind of aware that I was in Neopia Central and it was burning to the ground, had a "well this kind of sucks" reaction, then I went off and got my hair done in pink with silver sparkles and performed a play on stage in a different town. So yes, random dreams involving neopets, kinda. XD

I've had many Neopets dreams, but none of them were really nightmares, just dreams about "too good to be trues". Like the one time I dreamt I got a quest from the Fountain Faerie. Funny that not too long after that dream it really DID happen! :laughingsmiley:

i have nightmares about neopets also

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

Had one the other night.

One of my pets came down with a disease and the only cure was to eat a special orange, it would only cost 20 np but gave a warning that I would randomly lose one of my avatars, I was worried it would take my neggbreaker so I was afraid to feed it to my pet.