Daily Dare Prizes Release!

hrtbrk

WHAT THE ?????

I'm pretty sure I earned a silver trophy but it keeps showing me that stupid medal!?! I played every game, beating AAA once and Abigail all the other times. I didn't participate in the team challenges though ... Will I get the silver trophy now or not??

They're working on it. It's showing the medal, 0 NP, and broken image item for everyone, I think. Before, it was showing the proper trophy and prizes, though they weren't being awarded.

Once TNT gets everything all sorted out, everyone will get their proper trophies and prizes. Hopefully, it will be sorted out soon.

I'll be so happy when everything's fixed. It's my first DD ever, with a pretty decent trophy!

Yeah same here. Can't wait! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Woohoo! *pats shiny new trophy* Silver really is all I can ask for xD

I'm actually glad DD didn't run the whole month. I would have gotten really lazy and probably would have forgotten about it right before it ended and gotten a medal instead >_>

Fun fact: The Daily Dare 2012 trophy looks like last year's trophy.

Also, I'm happy that I got my second Daily Dare in a row done with a gold trophy, too. I like the prizes, including the new Petpetpet Covered Foreground. Here's a preview of it on my Hissi Hiss_Dragon05.

4.png

It would have been more awesome if TNT gave out these Strange Bug fellas as actual Petpetpets. One can dream, can they? :P

Yay! The prizes are here! Seeing as this was my first Daily Dare Event ever I am totally happy with my silver trophy. :-) I can't wait for the next fun event!!!

Finally earned the site theme! Couldn't get gold due to being unable to beat AAA in Kou-Jong (and having to challenge Abigail in some games due to my lack of patience with beating AAA and trying to get a score at new games). Silver is okay though. And it's close.

Though when I clicked on "Activate" your site theme now", it didn't work.

I got the silver... not bad, wish it was gold. -shrugs- :laughingsmiley:

How did y'all get the gold? Was it just for beating AAA every day or what?

The trophies ended up looking a bit different from last years. This is my gold:

trophy_gold.png

When they first released them, I had a gold trophy from Y13 appearing. Once they fixed it, I had the above.