Do you think the labray is actually worth it ?

angellicaz

I think it can be worth it if you're not attached to your pet's species/gender/level in any way and are looking for another daily activity to keep you entertained. I used to zap my now-Kyrii every day (was a JubJub to start with). I kept a log of what happened and everything, but I got tired of it. When she (or is it a he now? I forget) got turned Christmas and I happened to have a bunch of Christmas-themed wearables I decided to just keep her that way. I have no interest in zapping my other pets, so for now my lab remains dormant. Same with the petpet lab ray.

• 2 weeks later...

The lab map was one of the first things I bought on my current account (I'm sure the price has gone up quite a bit since then), but I definitely think it is worth it - I haven't spent anything on getting pets that I wanted/like which has left me the funds to do other things on the site. If you're not interested in collecting etc, then I would just save for pbs...