I Am a Vessel of Invincibility!

Emily

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary here!

Helllloooooo gamers! Emily back with you again, reporting live from The Daily Neopets' protective pod just off the coast of Roo Island. Why protective pod, you ask? Turns out I'm highly allergic to those little dudes all over the Game Room and swollen eyebrows are nothing to laugh at.

Moving on to today's challenge, we have Shenkuu Warrior II to keep us busy today. Fairly simple game that requires a bit of hand-eye coordination to do well. Just make sure you take a break when you feel the vertigo coming on.

Everyone has to be wondering if this could be our last challenge, what with Abigail threatening to shut down the buggy new games machine. Something tells me that AAA won't allow it, though. Hopefully King Roo gets back soon with those missing pieces. I don't know how much longer I can take this.....

Anyway, bugs are beginning to swarm outside my pod again. Knew I should have taken up the offer to go to Shenkuu. No, I said. I have to stay near home, I said. The cable man is coming, I said. Sheesh. Well, this is Emily from The Daily Neopets saying goodbye for now and good luck with today's challenge. Oh, and bug potion is on sale at Kauvara's.

Took me 10 minutes to beat AAA's score, not bad though.

That Shenkuu Cloud may go well with a Shenkuu-themed customization. :)

The daily date extra prize is not a book right?

When I checked the description, it's not a book.

Actually, it ended up being a gift item that's like a greeting card or celebratory card of some sort in my opinion.

This is my first time participating in daily dare, so I don't know how it compares to the past ones. But I must say it's been super easy so far. I've never even played any of these before except the first 4 (snowmuncher, carnival of terror, destruct-o-match and meepit juice break) since those were avvie games, and I've found them all pretty easy so far o__o

I miss the first Shenkuu Warrior. I got pretty decent at that...and of course, you could play forever if you kept dying :-P That was nice.

But I don't think this one will be bad...I've never really played it before, but my first score was 54,000.

EDIT: Oh...you DO get to play forever if you keep dying! Yay! Because I haven't been able to repeat that 54,000 yet...

EDIT NUMERO DOS: There we go. I still miss the first Shenkuu Warrior

By the way, high five to anyone else out there who started singing "The Warrior" by Patty Smyth. "I am the warrior..."

I love seeing easy challenges first thing in the morning. :D

This took me a try or two to get the hang of the game (I've never really played it otherwise) but after that, I got it quickly.

A very nice Monday game for the daily dare.

I was able to beat AAA's score with the slow and steady approach... I don't ever remember the DD being this easy either...

It worries me for what AAA has in store :guiltysmiley: ...

A very nice Monday game for the daily dare.

I was able to beat AAA's score with the slow and steady approach... I don't ever remember the DD being this easy either...

It worries me for what AAA has in store :guiltysmiley: ...

Haha, that feeling of dread. Totally up there with you! I managed to get the hang of this game in last year's GMC. I used to not like it until I figured out what I needed to do...so easy peasy :) I hope they don't put some really annoying game on the last day...that'll be bad.

P.S.

Do love today's title, Emily. :headphone: b)

Seriously easy! Loves it :)

This is my second DD and I remember AAA's scores being so much harder last year, hence why I went for the silver :P This year is awesome, I love that it's a bit easier to get gold (so far!) :D

I LOVE THIS GAME! This is the one Neopets game I really enjoy the most and play it for fun, and not just for NPs. I'm addicted. Yeah, you bet I'm happy this is the next challenge, and my high score for this game is FAR beyond AAA's. One game and I can beat him. :)

...wow, this is the hardest game of the challenge for me so far, it took me three hours all told to get it. And yeah, lower score then I expected for AAA, but I managed to crack 100k, the guide helped a lot.

I'm just hoping no Chariot Chase. I've got long days at work this week.