What do you Hoard?

I realized that all the years I have been playing Neopets I have been Hoarding Omelet and Jelly. I've been throwing it into my safety deposit box and forgetting about it. And even though I have TONS of it I still do this every day. I can't stop. I think it's a sickness. So This got me wondering, what other people might hoard.

Lets hear it! What do you Hoard?

anything that i think is cute. hence the >1000 items in my SDB :P

currently hoarding the items from those bugs in the games room, not buying any, just keeping everything i get, including those small unidentified skulls.

i used to have a very clean SDB, but since i've come back to neo, the hoarding has gotten a little whacky.

I hoard Jellies for Junk Trades. Besides that, I like to hoard as many Faerie Quest goods in my SDB before that Daily Faerie Quest season comes. Other than that, I have the tendency to hoard Petpets I snag from the Money Tree and win at the Fruit Machine and Wheel of Mediocrity. :P

I despise having too much clutter, too unorganized for me! Right now, I'm collecting tons of junk items to get that Rubbish avvie, and it's killing me that I have to throw my collecting in my safety deposit box! The only thing I hoard before I crack is NP. Seriously. I don't even have THAT much, but I just keep collecting and collecting. o_O I'm like that in reality, too. Then one day, I'll crack and spend it all. o_O

currently hoarding the items from those bugs in the games room, not buying any, just keeping everything i get, including those small unidentified skulls.

Me too! I don't know if any of those items will ever really be useful, but I just can't get rid of them. :laughingsmiley: I'm also hoarding all my daily dare prizes.

Other than that, I pretty much just sell or discard/donate everything and hoard neopoints. Ooh, and codestones. I could make so much just by selling all my codestones, but I have a harder time getting rid of them compared to something like neggs or dubloons.

Ha! I'm not the only one! I'm also becoming a wearable hoarder... Even if I will never use it on my pet I keep it. Like I scored the Cloud Garland from the SHS and it's worth around 200k. I know I am never going to use it but I won't sell or trade... I'm keeping it forever! lol

I used to only hoard omelettes and books. Then I started hoarding codestones, and using them for training every once in a while. I've stopped hoarding books at the moment and am reading them to my Kougra instead.

Now I'm hoarding dailies items that aren't worth much in hopes that one day after all this hoarding I'll be able to get that rubbish avatar.

At the minute I'm hoarding Forgotten Shore Map pieces to give away once there are a good amount of sets. Boyfriend is collecting them for me as well. I think we have about 40 pieces so far ^_^

Weird, am I really the only person that doesn't hoard anything? I pretty much sell everything I got because I prefer having pure NP ...

^^ yep. you're the only one ;)

j/k.. I'm sure there are others. I would like to say/think I do this too, but sadly, I hoard collect!

I hoard codestones, and those free faerie and faellie cupcakes! :laughingsmiley:

I want to train, but I feel I need like over 50 of each codestone before I start haha! Then the cupcakes are just cute ^3^

Soo...if you guys have any of those two cupcakes you don't want, send it my way *winks*

When I'm not holding onto stuff for the Rubbish avatar, I generally hoard the cheap/dailies books, bottles of sand, and the Faerie plushies from the Grundo Plushie.

I also hold onto anything I find cute, regardless of how many I already have.

I used to sell everything when I got it but then I realized some things inflate over time so I now I tend to keep at least one of everything I get. I also have a HUGE amount of Healing Potions from the Healing Faerie because I never use them. Man... I guess I hoard way more than I thought I did!

I used to sell everything when I got it but then I realized some things inflate over time so I now I tend to keep at least one of everything I get. I also have a HUGE amount of Healing Potions from the Healing Faerie because I never use them. Man... I guess I hoard way more than I thought I did!

I used to do that, too. I keep everything from events and such things nowadays apart from books which are read to Ellos. I feel you with the healing potions! Haha. Whenever I need one I just buy it cause I cant be bothered to sift through them all XD. Also have way too much crap from underwater fishing and stuff I didn't use for the Rubbish avatar - I'll be putting those in trades at some point soon by the ways if anyone still needs items to discard.

Pretty much all of the stuff I get from dailies. I have at least one of everything not expensive. Lots of emergency omelets and jellies for when I get pets from the pound. I'm actually pretty good about having only one or two of each thing.

I'm collecting junk for the Rubbish avatar at the moment but other than that I don't hoard much. I usually try to keep items I like or prizes that I'll eventually sell on once the prices inflate. However, I do have quite a lot of healing potions - whenever I get one it goes straight in the SDB.