Bounce goes the Double Hasee!

Lydia Trebond

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary here!

c-1061.png

It's Lydia here again, reporting live from the bug infested games room. The update from Roo Island is that there has been no advance in the bug invasion.

Today we don't have bouncing blumaroos or bouncing babies - but bouncing Hasees! Today's game is Super Hasee Bounce! While some have complained the game is rather buggy, it has no bugs in it!

AAA is definitely getting harder as the Daily Dare progresses.

There are some who are saying that perhaps this new game will help draw King Roo back from wherever he's currently hiding!

Beating AAA today at 846 points is definitely one way to earn your stripes! You'll even get have your cake and eat it too with it being a Double Dare! Those of us not brave enough to tackle AAA can still have their cake at 386 points (but your neopet is the only one who can eat it).

[someone chucks a book at Lydia]

Ow! Hey! Fine, I'll stop making bad puns!

This is Lydia, for The Daily Neopets, signing off. Good night and good luck!

Ahh I hate this game right now. D: I feel like it's all luck and it's kicking my rear end, but I really want to keep up my AAA streak. T_T

But I mean, what else do you expect from a Double Dare challenge except a hard score to get... lol.

Not... this... game...

*turns into an angry coconut*

To be honest, I like this game in general, it's fun to play and doesn't really pose any great difficulty... but the glitches totally ruin it. The fact that TNT insists on including this game is super upsetting, too.

It's not fun, it's frustrating!

Anyway, enough bad vibes...

Play on Regular!!! That's the only tip that I can think of. :P

Kick some Double Dare derrière!!!

beat AAA third time trying , sent the challenge ... and the score won't send *facepalm* I forgot about the 12:40 rule !!

so I did it one more time and I managed to finish the whole game with 5 lives :D

apparently I play better when I'm sleep deprived

P.S : I can't find a difference between normal and hard .. the scoring system is the same ... and the obstacles are the same too :mellow:

Super Hasee Bounce was pretty tough at first, but I held in my luck in patience until the 13th level at least.

Got a score of 956 or something like that to beat AAA. I thought that I'd struggle for hours with this one!

Another long challenge that will have to wait after class...

Good luck everyone! It's one annoying challenge (for its length and the bugs within the game.)

I prefer to use the mouse, but it's totally up to you.

IT'S POSSIBLE TO SCORE ENOUGH ON REGULAR?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I've been playing on Hard and lamenting over getting within 40 points twice, but not making it. D: Stupid obstacles.

But if I play on Normal... then maybe... maybe...

Anyone have any tips? I really want to beat AAA for every game, but my high score is 810...and I seem to remember THAT was after a LOOOOT of work in a previous Daily Dare. Right now, I can't get past 300 without being down most of my lives.

EDIT: Hooray...I increased my score to 516...only 324 points to go!

Okay, I got Abigail's score. My hints are; use the mouse, it honestly works better! Don't get caught in a corner when your Hasees crash into each other, you can't move if that happens! And PRACTISE. It took me five games to get used to the controls -_-;;

Watch out for certain balloons, they can be a real pain. D: There is an S balloon that isn't the regular Hasee 'S,' but a smaller one up in the corner... if your Hasee hits it, be ready to make a quick save, because the next bounce will be fast. Play it on regular size with low quality to reduce lag. You don't get many more points playing on Hard than Regular (which was my mistake), and you don't have spikes to look out for in Regular. Definately use the mouse, your reaction time will be better.

The game does glitch a lot, and it's mostly luck based... if you can aim at all with the seesaw, try to hit every Donutfruit bubble before getting all the letters. The Donutfruit is the only other way to get points, so you want as many of those as possible. Even better if you get one of the x2, x3, or any other x# bubbles just before.

It's best to try and play until the end for the extra points, if you can, because a lot of people have been having problems with needing somewhat higher scores to actually get noted for beating the challenge. I don't know if it's still an issue or not. I've also heard about people getting blank levels and Hasees going through the seesaws, but I think those are usual glitches.

It took me 3 hours to beat AAA's score. Thirty minutes into the game, I felt like my skill had reached its peak. I wasn't getting any better at moving the seesaw, my score was based on luck and that I managed to hit the right balloons. It helped that each time I played the game, I wasn't expecting to beat AAA. I simply convinced myself that I was practicing, so the score didn't matter. It helped keep me calm the whole time. At the end, when I was nearing my score finally, that's when I started to panic.

One thing that helped me was just being prepared. I feared the "S" powerup because it makes the hasees crazy fast. Of course, it's nearly impossible to predict exactly where the hasees are going to bounce. I don't understand how people say "avoid" the black balloons or the fast powerup. Because when I played, I had no control in the matter. The only thing I could do was know the hasee was going to start bouncing really fast and pay serious attention.

I can't figure out what my favorite part of this game is yet...when my Hasee's completely ignore the board and fall through it, or when they die in mid-air!

Neopets chose wrong for this DD. There shouldn't be a game this glitchy on the list.

Edit: 4 hours later, I finally beat AAA (twice, since the first time didn't send properly!). Protip: Start over if you lose a life in the first two levels. Also, start over if you beat level 5 with less than 300pts as your score.

I finally beat AAA's score with a score of 1000 on normal level.

It can be done my previous score for this game was 210. Good luck everyone :)

X5 balloons and d'nutfruit are your friends!!!

Also, this board/guide helped me get my score took about 15 tries but I did it

http://www.neopets.c...topic=150559653

once you get the feel for it you kinda' know if your life/level/points ratio is going to make it past AAA...

I got it on my second go and I haven't really played it before either. Not too hard once you get into it I reckon, and if you don't get any glitches of course.

I managed 952 ^_^

I think it took me 2 hours (not solid but not far off) to beat Abigail... I HAAAATE this game, which is weird, because I absolutely loved the old Hasee Bounce. Laggy, glitchy, crazy, I never want to play it again ;) Yayyyy for beating Abigail tho, thank goodness for Cub Scouts, so I had the peace to do it (my child was there, not me, I wasn't doing Hasee Bounce in the middle of Cubs, that would be weird)