Freeze the Bugs!

Lydia Trebond

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary here!

c-1269.png

This is Lydia, reporting from Terror Mountain. Residents have reported that the noise of nearly 40,000 bugs on Roo Island has woken up the Snowager and he's not happy about it. He's been taking out his anger on, well, anyone who's taken his treasure recently. That wouldn't include me, naturally. I'm safe.

Another seemingly easy challenge, though AAA has been seen around the games room wondering if his scores have been too high, but quickly dismissing that thought.

While the bugs are increasing in number on Roo Island, they are also roving in greater numbers in the games room. Keep scaring them away, and use your new found snowager blasts to help!

This is Lydia for The Daily Neopets, signing off. Good night, and good luck.

[A large icy worm looms in the background]

Uhhh, I guess you'll be wanting that treasure back now?

[He blasts Lydia and the screen goes blank]

Well you could have at least given me the avatar!

WHY you no give Mary the avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

At least today's score is easy to achieve - you should be able to achieve it on only level 1.

As mentioned on the guide, play on hard and get all the items except for one. Purposely die. You'll re-start on level 1 but will keep all your previous points!! Just make sure you only go one direction and you should be safe!

Darn Snowager still won't give me the avatar.

Ontopic, this is a pretty easy break from all of those harder dares these past couple of days if you ask me.

AAA's score used to be at 650,000 pts. last year, is AAA losing his touch? :eh:

ugggggh that wasn't even a challenge .. my daily score is higher than that ...! (and I don't mind playing this game for the 650k score)

AAA , I am disappoint

This was amazing, but because today was so easy I'm worried about what is coming tomorrow... :shiftyeyes_anim: gotta watch my back

WHY you no give Mary the avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

At least today's score is easy to achieve - you should be able to achieve it on only level 1.

As mentioned on the guide, play on hard and get all the items except for one. Purposely die. You'll re-start on level 1 but will keep all your previous points!! Just make sure you only go one direction and you should be safe!

^This is the way to go if you are not familiar with the game. Also, make sure to play on hard mode (it's not exactly harder anyway.)

The game is a lot like Meerca Chase II, but easier because it doesn't have new obstacles added to the screen every time you collect one item.

I was definitely excited to see this game and AAA's score. I enjoyed the break/easy day. My top score was over 1 million, from when it was a Better Than You game, plus it's one of my daily games. :D

Woooo! Today was easy as pie, very pleased :) Let's hope this isn't just like the calm before the storm and tomorrow will be evil XD

:S I think I must have worm finger, or worm rot, or worm-phobia, I find this game REALLY hard, ummmm I'll stick to destruct o or meepit juice ta! (managed to scrape Abigail's score, although, to be fair, have just walked in from work and did it on second go, really don't have time for playing and re-playing on a week day), might have a practice on the weekend tho, didn't know there was an avvie for it? :O

I was referring to the elusive snowager "Blasted!" avatar that you get randomly from being blasted by the snowager.

Oh *doh* see they don't call me muppetelle for nothing :O