Unreleased Eventide Morphing Potions

hrtbrk

The bottles look beautiful! Eventide is a beautiful colour, I'm not sure how customizing would go, I wouldn't want to cover up that beautiful colour with clothes, it's just too pretty. I think an Eventide pet might be on my dreamie list. I hope they continue adding more pets to the list that can be painted Eventide.

Such pretty bottles~ Pity I don't care for Eventide so much as a color, myself. xD It's pretty and shiny, but it's dreadfully predictable. Still, having MPs for them might help deflate them a bit, since they're so new.

I'm glad they're releasing Eventide MPs :) Especially Aisha ones, since I know a few people who are after them. This means that they'll be restocked at the magic shop and AAA - and will be a nice grab if I can manage one! xD But it should make it easier on folks who want an eventide Aisha/Tonu and can't drop 20mil for a PB.

Those are really pretty looking! They need to make Eventide an option for ALL THE PETS! #refrencing internet meme

I love it so much <3 It's so beautiful! And I agree they did really well with the design of the bottles :)

They're both very nice :) Every time I see something Eventide I warm to the colour a bit more. Pretty!

The bottles are super pretty, although I'm not too keen on the Eventide colour itself. It looks like a bad, flat photoshop gradient on all of the pets available thus far (although the Lenny is quite nice).