Magical Krawk Plushies Get New Look!

hrtbrk

Magical Krawk Plushies have received a new look, to help distinguish their magicalness so they no longer look like a regular Krawk Plushie!!

plu_krawk_magical_blue.gifplu_krawk_magical_red.gifplu_krawk_magical_green.gifplu_krawk_magical_desert.gifplu_krawk_magical_pirate.gif

What do you think of the new look for magical Krawk plushies?

Looks good, and it's a great idea to make them look different! I remember the good ol' days when I was a little newb/n00b...and Meerca Chase gave out Magical Meerca Plushies like candy. I didn't know what they did. I'm pretty sure the n00b ticket I sent in about "My pet turned into a meercaaaa!" was the reason why they put the warning label on them.

My opinion? I think TNT should spend their time doing other things, like checking into 'hacked'/stolen accounts, rather then re-re-re-updating continuously old stuff.

Plus I don't like any of them except the Pirate.

SUCH a good idea. I learned to red things more carefully when I accidentally bought a Baby PB plushie instead of an actual PB.... Sheesh. And, these are super cute! I think I like them better than the toy plushie version :D

My opinion? I think TNT should spend their time doing other things, like checking into 'hacked'/stolen accounts, rather then re-re-re-updating continuously old stuff.

The art team has nothing to do with the support team you know. :/

Anyways, I really like how cute and squishy they look. :3

Especially the blue one, I might just need one for my gallery. :P

This will help people avoid getting scammed. And, as littlemushro0m said, support team =/= art team.

I adore them and hope all magical plushies will glow soon :)

They are very cute and it is a good idea, but I agree with abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz and I really think that TNT should spend their time doing other thing such as getting glitches fixed, answering tickets, etc. I mean really. Are they gonna do this to all magical plushies now? Thats gonna take them forever. However, I still agree the idea in itself is great. But it shouldn't be a priority for TNT right now.

They are very cute and it is a good idea, but I agree with abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz and I really think that TNT should spend their time doing other thing such as getting glitches fixed, answering tickets, etc. I mean really. Are they gonna do this to all magical plushies now? Thats gonna take them forever. However, I still agree the idea in itself is great. But it shouldn't be a priority for TNT right now.

If it cuts down on scams, it will end up easing the workload of support so they can look into other issues.

I really like those! I think it's fantastic that you can distinguish them from regular plushies and the sparkles make them look all the more special!

Agreeing with everyone, in some ways you think *doh* why wasn't this like this before, the fact that the MP's looked so similar to the regular old P's was just asking to be a scam?

I had a mp (pirate krawk) a couple of months ago, which I used on Shayfluff, if it hadda looked that priddy, I might have kept it and not used it :O