Who's your Best & Worst named pet ??

Angeló

For some , a pet's name is not a big deal ... they can be called poopie4_95_83_89 and painted snot for all they care , they love them nonetheless .. for others , the name really matters .. they want 3 or 4 letter pets with a Capitalized initial so they can paint them Faerie

... so .. who is your best & worst named pets ??? and why did you create / adopt them ? :)

Personally , I think Peopha the Royal Peophin is my best named pet .. I adopted her from the pound when she was a sad little white Peophin .. but i fell in love with the name .. followed closely by V00D00 the Halloween Uni (with two zeroes , but I don't care) who was adopted from the pound as a Yellow Chia.

My worst named (if i dare call her so) is Gazookesasmile my Maraquan Acara .. I also adopted her from the pound .. I fell in love with those cute little tentacles and didn't care about the name the least bit (even though i still don't know what it means) ...

{ On my first Neopets account which I created back in 2000 , I had some nifty named pets .. mainly biso the Uni who was my first ever Neopet .. sadly that account was frozen for reasons I still don't comprehend }

My best named pet is Chrisary the Starry Lupe (re-painted from Christmas, so he has the coat). Christmas + Starry, for his colors. My three other best named are Kimmopix the Purple Jetsam, Tranokar the Island Cybunny and Messiera the Sketch Xweetok.

The worst named would be flossie112005 the Royal Girl Flotsam, namely because of the mess of numbers.

Most of my pets are decently named in the very least. I made a point to make/adopt pets with nice names.

My best named neopet would be _Demigod_ my cloud shoyru, this was the first pet I ever painted and I share a special bond with her. I also like quis_eros (latin for yummy peanuts) and most of my other pets names.

As for my least liked pet name, ffsaiowho, my magma jetsam, who I adopted from the pound. Now, you're probably wondering why I even adopted her but the truth is I just felt drawn to her. I know, (pretty cliche) ^_^

All of my pets are rescued from the pound, so I did not create any of the names.

Best named: Nifuel (Grey Jetsam)

This Grey Jetsam used to be owned by a friend of mine from another forum I'm on. Her name sounds like a shortening of night fuel if you ask me. Oddly enough, I found out that Nifuel was NI Fuel (Northern Ireland Fuel) when I searched up her name.

Worst named (at least I think it is): Hiss_Dragon05 (Darigan Hissi)

Only pet that I own that has two random numbers in it's name, nothing major though. :P

I'd say my best named pet is my Draik, Aitvara. I hatched her with a Faerie Draik in mind, so I did some searching (about 5-6 hours of it) and came across the name Aitvaras, which depending on where you're searching, are a household spirit in Lithuanian mythology (which appears in the form of a dragon) or in Slavic/Lithuanian mythology, they're fiery flying serpents, which is what I had in mind when I hatched her. I just dropped the S because I liked it better that way. (Aitvaras are also the Special Forces of the Lithuanian Army, which I didn't know until I searched it.)

Worst name, would be my Jubjub, LiLBasketballBabe. She was my second pet ever. (I created her in 2002 I believe.) Back then, I was very into basketball and I created her as a Red Jubjub, which looked slightly orange-ish and looked like a little furry basketball. (She's painted Rainbow now, and I strictly call her Lil)

Otherwise, all of my other pets are just generally well named, though none stick out to the point of me tying it with Aitvara for best name.

My best is probably Whinny. I love that the name is a horse RW and a neopets RW (and she does have a whinny for a petpet). Then my others best names ones are my other horse RWs and Yuichi.

Then my worst is most definetely... erm... -looks up- mue21134221545374 :P lol it's so bad I can't even remember all the numbers in it

I don't have any pets with numbers, symbols or underscores and they are all capitalised, so this one is a bit tricky.. I would say probably Stormfinch, since it's a mixture of two real words and nowadays I prefer the names to come only from my imagination. So Blooglet is a close second since I didn't come up with it, it's a creature from the game KEEN 6. Other than that I am quite happy with my creations and pound finds, Eurastus and Etherdust were amazing pound finds if I say so myself :D

Personally I really like Kogku in terms of my best named pet, but I really like most of the names I have. I don't really have any terribly named pets- I guess the worse would actually probably be Chonwip, but that's not that bad. My young account I have some terribly named pets, but I lost that account a long time ago.

Best: Eligibility (on my main account)

I also have Spammy on one of my sides, Rimarchevole (the Italian word for remarkable) on another and RAV4 on another side.

Worst: carisha975103, no contest. I created her when I was 7 and didn't care about names. At all.

My worst named pet is probably... gaviviv3491. She is a faerie xweetok that I morphed and painted and I love her greatly. By most people's standards my "best named" pet is Zaionx and he's a lab rat, currently a mutant Aisha. kel_trebond is the only one not adopted from the pound and she's a strawberry usul. Scorcher_15 is not too badly named and he'll be plushie some day!

For a while I had a grarrl named WWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWMMM or something similar. It was bad. (Trying to get lent a BGC, couldn't even have him active when posting on the neoboards because it displaced them!)

I don't really know who my best is... I consider them all about the same level. Probably Ruzin, because it's only 5 letters, capitalized, and easy to pronounce.

My favorite names out of my pets are the feminine, pretty-sounding ones: Lauelia, Aritaela, and Airivella. I also like Cruzory's name, but I don't really have a specific reason.

My worst is Chibi_Nahemah, who I call Nahemah or "Little Nahemah." I also would give Avehx a lower rating because his name isn't actually capitalized. Aarenni isn't a bad name, really, but I find the spelling is a little awkward.

12344565777 is hands down the worst, but I spent so long wanting him/her so I don't care. They're a chocolate ogrin.

My best name at the moment is probably the one I'm zapping, Mielak. It's a real surname, pronouncable, fairly short. He's a ghost lutari at the moment, which is no use to me at all.

Sadly my three worst named pets are all my favorites. I have cyber_fang857 the UC dari shoyru, gelinnes_the_2nd the UC grey lupe, and Quiggler513 the pirate krawk (my battledome pet). I was worried I would never get an UC pet with the way that converted keep dropping so I traded for the two UC.

As far as best named I have a few that I really like.Lynceus is probably my favorite because I picked it out on my own. It is an uncommon greek mythology real name. One in particular that calls to my past is Portman. I was called Portman for 3 years from my golf coach in high school because he said i looked like Natalie Portman. And then lastly is Nubium. It is a real word for a maire on the moon. I am really into space and that one I found out of one of my astronomy books.

I like to keep it professional and name them words, names you can actually pronounce.

My pet name's Profusive, not taken, since it's not really used in an average vocab span. :rolleyes_anim:

But my first neopets name was dragon101199... I was like 10 or 11 when I created it, and of course... I took the suggestion name hahaha

Going by popular opinion, Linin would definitely be my best pet name. Real word, five letters prounceable and all that junk. My /worst/ name would probably be... Chuckrer. Ahaha.

My personal favorite name is Awyri ('cause it's short and I made it myself, and it is pronounceable), and my least is probably Thurtiny, who was a pound adopt, ahah.

Some of the worst names don't sound too bad. :)

I think my best is Crysttella, my female Uni, which was the first pet I ever created. I wish it only had one t, but I'm impressed my high school self thought it up! I also like Tsinamia, my female Kougra that I adopted from the pound - I say it as though the t is silent and feel very lucky to have adopted a pet with such a pretty name! I quite like Zeistina, my female Ixi's name too.

My worst is probably HomeyGPuppyDog, my male Gelert. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm not very fond of LittlePawPrint for my male Chomby either. They sound fine, until I think about if I ever wanted to change their appearance - it's lucky I love my Gelert because it wouldn't really work as many other species, and the Chomby loses its pawprint if it changes species, or even with some colours. I'm also not keen on Yoshirianeo for my male Yurble, as it's a bit of a jumble.

All my pets have equally good/bad names, all intentionally formatted Xxxxxx_Xxxxxx (two nice real names). One exception is Baby_Ayu_chan and I am slightly unhappy with it, but mainly because the name doesn't fit my Island Elephante nicely anymore since Neopets 2.0 came out.

My best named pets in my opinion are Eckert and Rapira, as well as Terraluna, Mermallie, and Illhaze, all are pets I created, my adopteds do not count. My worst named pets are all the ones on my main, I love them all though, and I really feel the most connected to my Aisha, Shuhune. And...her full name is...shuhune99520. XD My other main pets are Blankstarr, _blossombabe_ (Blossom), and Kristal_x_Pheonix (KP). And yes, I thought "phoenix" was spelled "pheonix". :P

Names are so subjective, they can mean many things to us all.

I would have to say one of my favorites is my Usul named after my daughter and the pet names I called her when she was a baby. Mya_Moo_Baby_Boo. Most would say that is an awful named pet but it has meaning to me.

Also, my dream pet, The_Wild_Thornberry, a Thornberry Chia, was named after one of my daughters favorite shows/movies, The WIld Thornberrys. Again, people would say what an awful name but again it has special meaning and memories.

Other favs came from, you guessed it, the Pound. Aruli, Amiritee & PopLolly - all dumped Chias who have now been given a new color and a new lease on life.