Spare a vote for a Pteri?

Xepha

Hello everyone!

So after working on a class assignment for a couple weeks, I ended up staring at Kiwi bird for way too long and had that concept idea for a Pteri drawing. I decided to enter it into the BC since it was quite nice, in my opinion.

If you do like the drawing, would you please consider voting for it?

sir_gemely_bc2.jpg

I already voted for your Pteri before you posted this topic, I wish you the best of luck on your submission Xepha! C:

I voted! It looks like you had spent a lot of time and effort, and I love Pteri's. Name work, love it when Neopets are displayed in a realistic manner!

About 45min-1hour for the drawing... I know it's not nearly as much as it can take to draw something on the computer.

I did a year and half in a studio art course, so I have a lot of painting and drawing material. XD

Now I'm doing a specialization in Computation Arts. And I think it helps with gaining confidence in what I can do.

Again, thanks for all the votes and feedback :)

Well, Royal Pteri are kinda fluffier than others... For instance, check their eyebrows :P

And he is wearing the royal crown and boots :P

Obviously, I drew him as a Kiwi :P Because I luff them.

Yup, it's only a one-time deal :P

The Help Chat will probably make me go crazy before the end of the week... (It's a good way to get silent votes though.)

Your vote has been cast for Sir_Gemely

I think your drawing is really cute :) Good job!