What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

We don't have a movie thread so I figured I'd make one :)

What was the last movie you saw ... in theater or DVD or even on TV ... did you like it ??? also what movies are you looking forward to ??

Last night I watched a vampire movie "Let Me In" (2010) and liked it a lot

Last movie I watched was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory -- the 1970s version with Gene Wilder, not the Johnny Depp re-make.

It was on TV and my roomie and I where channel surfing and found it.

I love it so much. I used to work in the candy industry, so I can completely relate to how Mr. Wonka feels.

And the song Pure Imagination brings tears to my eyes every time.

I don't watch a lot of movies... so I can't remember the last one I have seen.

However, I have free tickets to go see Goon. The movie starts playing in theaters next friday. So I will let you know then what I thought of it. :P

I like this one better since it covers more than the theaters. Plus that one is outdated.

Last movie I remember seeing was The Wizard on DVD back in November or December or something. I rented that one from a public library once. I don't watch much movies these days however.

On Tuesday I went with my mama to go see War Horse (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1568911/) which I thought was really good (even though I'm not a huge horse lover). The main character (the boy, not the horse haha) annoyed me a little because he was a bit dense but there was excellent acting from other people.

I thought David Kross who was also in The Reader did a brilliant job as young German soldier, Gunther.

also Benedict Cumberbatch was his usual stunning, breathtaking self ;) <3

It hasn't been active since mid-December ..

and Love Story is my parents' favorite movie haha .. :P

War Horse

oh yes I saw it last week .. it was good but not as good as my friend said ... I definitely loved the Horse .. and I agree the kid looked a bit daft ... I expected it to be more emotional .. but the scene between the English and German soldier rescuing Joey was amazing ..!! it shows that we are all people and have heart ...

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory -- the 1970s version

AHHH i really love this one - classic :) but I like the Johnny Depp one too :)

I like this one better since it covers more than the theaters. Plus that one is outdated.

Last movie I remember seeing was The Wizard on DVD back in November or December or something. I rented that one from a public library once. I don't watch much movies these days however.

ME TOO! :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066011/

This love story? It was so weird at teh start then it started getting good. I cried when she died. :(

The last movie I saw in Theatres was the new Mission Impossible. I have to say it was SO good! Lots of totally unexpected things happening all the time. It was great! I was able to see it in imax which made it all the more better.

I am SO excited for the new Studio Ghibli movie! "The Secret World of Arrietty" :laughingsmiley: Although I don't think they can ever top "Spirited Away", my favorite movie of all time.

The last movie I saw was The Untouchables. (From 1987) It's about Al Capone for those that haven't heard of it.

It has Kevin Costner, Sean Connery, Andy Garcia, and Robert De Niro, in it, just to name a few.

I'm generally not big on those types of movies but it was good.

The last film I watched was Prozac Nation. It was pretty good but the ending implied something I thought was a bit.. off. Cant remember the last film I saw in the cinema! :O

Home alone 3. Absolutely hilarious, and my dad's promised it'll be our Wednesday night thing, that we'll watch one of them together :3

I LOVED THAT! XD

yes , this one .. I saw it with them once on TV but I couldn't understand much of it (I was 10) ... I gave it another go when I was in love (18 yrs old) and cried my eyes out .. haha

Have you wactehd Flipped, then? A romance, too, and it's pretty awesome.

Let Me In is one of my favorite movies!

Anyway, last watched was Love at First Hiccup. The beginning didn't start out all that great but as the movie went on I really enjoyed it. There were some parts I found absolutely hilarious, and it's rare for me to laugh during any movie.

I like this thread better because I don't go to theaters.

I honestly can't remember. I just watch boxed sets...

*thinks hard*

Wow, that's sad. I forgot I had this tab open and forgot to think! XD

OOH! MULAN! I watched it on youtube. ^_^

Mulan is pretty awesome. :P Like, teh cartoon? Part 2 was sooo cute!