What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

• 2 weeks later...

The last movie I saw . . . Well, I saw a quite a few recently: Alice In Wonderland (The Disney Cartoon One), I rewatched The Avengers again ( LOVE THAT MOVIE!) As to new movie that came out on DVD that I have recently seen is The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Who else is hoping they put the next movie out this year? I am so not happy with where it ended. I wanna see them defeat Smaug. *Sorry for the spoiler* That's pretty much it in terms of movies. I've been watching Tv shows like Doctor Who, Orphan Black, Spies of Warsaw, Revolution, Beauty and the Beast, and Arrow.

That's pretty much it for me~ :)

I bought and watched Les Misérables again. It's such a powerful and emotional movie. I love it.

I went with my family to Orlando this past Christmas and while we were at Universal Studios my siblings and I decided to avoid the midday crowds by seeing Les Mis. We loved it so much we saw it three times in theaters while we were there, and I must say I am disappointed in myself for not seeing it in theaters more before it came out on DVD. There's just something awe inspiring about seeing it all on the big screen. Plus, Eddie Redmayne's freckles are a sight to behold on a 22-foot tall screen :P

I've been watching Tv shows like Doctor Who, Orphan Black [...]

YES! I am a die hard Whovian! My roommates and I recently watched all the River Song episodes, and then we watched "Blink" and "The Shakespeare Code" while we ate dinner last night. I'm definitely going to have to sit and rewatch season 3 entirely, though. I adore Martha Jones.

I am assuming you got sucked into Orphan Black because of it's time slot like we did. We've watched the pilot twice and I honestly don't think the acting is that great, but the plot line is compelling enough that we'll at least be following it through the first season. If they catch us with cliffhangers every time they'll keep us coming back for more, for sure.

The last movie I watched (well, rewatched) was "Smoke Signals". It's based off a short story by Sherman Alexie, who is an amazing Native writer from the corner of the United States where I grew up. This movie is about two young boys from the Coeur d'alene tribe and one of them, Thomas, is sort of that pokey outcast character you can't help but love. It is set in 1998 so it's definitely a throw back with the fashion and context, but super enjoyable. I highly recommend it.

Watched Oz the Great and Powerful last week with my friends. It was pretty average (as I expected), but it was fun.

Also, sorry to hijack the movies thread, but the "Blink" episode of Dr. Who is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen. As much as I'd like to join the series and see what all the fuss is about, I don't think my heart could take it if that's par for the course.

Also, sorry to hijack the movies thread, but the "Blink" episode of Dr. Who is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen. As much as I'd like to join the series and see what all the fuss is about, I don't think my heart could take it if that's par for the course.

"Blink" is hands down one of the best episodes to date. Probably in my top five favorite episodes because it is so flawlessly executed. But no, the series is not that scary on a regular basis. There is suspense with complicated plot lines and some creepy looking aliens from time to time, but overall it's actually fairly funny and action-packed. I think if you tried watching from the beginning of the reboot with the Ninth Doctor you would get a good feeling for the balance of drama to zany. :)

And to keep on topic, I watched "Return of the King" while I was folding laundry this morning. I have all the special extended versions with all of the bonus material and now I'm considering watching all of the bonus material. I find the behind the scenes fascinating, and rightly so since it is my future profession!

"Blink" is hands down one of the best episodes to date. Probably in my top five favorite episodes because it is so flawlessly executed. But no, the series is not that scary on a regular basis. There is suspense with complicated plot lines and some creepy looking aliens from time to time, but overall it's actually fairly funny and action-packed. I think if you tried watching from the beginning of the reboot with the Ninth Doctor you would get a good feeling for the balance of drama to zany. :)

Oh good, what a relief. Thanks for the advice, I think I'll try to find a means to watch it now. :)

Also, to stay on topic, I haven't watched any other movies recently, but I did watch Wreck-It Ralph a few weeks ago with my brother. I should really find better movies to watch lol, but I've been more addicted to TV shows than movies lately.

Oh good, what a relief. Thanks for the advice, I think I'll try to find a means to watch it now. :)

Also, to stay on topic, I haven't watched any other movies recently, but I did watch Wreck-It Ralph a few weeks ago with my brother. I should really find better movies to watch lol, but I've been more addicted to TV shows than movies lately.

The reboot is all available to stream on Netflix! And I am the same way, more addicted to television shows than movies as of late.

When I got up this morning my roommates were rewatching "Ponyo" while they ate breakfast, so I sat down and watched the tail end of that. I absolutely love Miyazaki films.

My favorite movie that I've watched recently, though, was probably Safety Not Guaranteed. Aubrey Plaza, Jake Johnson, and Mark Duplass? Perfection.

I am dying to watch "Safety Not Guaranteed". I am an enormous fan of "Parks and Recreation", so whenever I hear Aubrey Plaza is going to be doing projects I am all over it. My sweetie wants to watch it together but we were in different cities when it came into theaters so we didn't get to see it then. Luckily it's on Netflix instant so we'll be able to watch it, we're just waiting for the beginning of May lull in our schedules to catch up on movies together.

The last movie I watched was Disney's "The Jungle Book". I actually intended to put it on to fall asleep to, but I hadn't seen it in a while so I ended up staying up and watching it all the way through. Counterproductive, but enjoyable!

• 2 weeks later...

Currently rewatching all of the LOTR movies

LOTR and Star Wars are my go-to rewatches when I need something to put on. You can't go wrong with classics!

Last night my roommates and I rewatched 'The Ring'. I honestly forgot how spectacular the story of that film actually is. The sequel was terrible, but the first one is extremely well put together.

• 3 months later...