What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

i finally watched shutter island with my babe last night after having it recommended to me about a year and a half ago.. pretty good movie, although i've seen too many with similar plots and had a good idea of what the twist was going to be from the very beginning.

I went to cinema yesterday with my granddaughter to see The Lorax. It was a great movie for children and the voice artists were wonderful... I cannot wait for Ice Age 4 to come out in Australia in July I just love Ice Age. I don't go to the cinema unless the granddaughter wants to see a movie so kids flicks are a novelty for me also

i finally watched shutter island with my babe last night after having it recommended to me about a year and a half ago.. pretty good movie, although i've seen too many with similar plots and had a good idea of what the twist was going to be from the very beginning.

I went to see that at the cinema with some friends and I almost walked out. It's basically "AND IT WAS ALL A DREAM!" lol. HATE those movies XD

Watched Cheech and Chongs Next Movie last night :D So good!

I loved Shutter Island ... I thought it was brilliant !!

I just finished watching a British mini-series called "Black Mirror" ... 3 episodes , each one tells a different story , but they're all about the impact of technology on our modern life ... it is so gripping ...

oh and I LOVE cheech and chong

I will check them out .. I love comedy movies :)

Just finished watching The Running Man with Arnold ... not the best movie .. but it's entertaining ... it has nothing to do with Stephen King's book as well lol .. they changed almost everything :)

I saw Mirror, Mirror in the theatres recently - it was decent.

Now I'm watching Zookeeper - not the bets movie but I love Kevin James!

I last saw Mirror, Mirror, too. I thought it'd be good since Julia Roberts is usually entertaining, and it was pretty good, but I liked the song at the end best. ^_^ (i believe i believe i believe i believe... etc. lol)

i can't wait for that movie with Johnny Depp in it to come out. I got the impression from the previews that it's anti-vampire. XD

I caught Muriels Wedding on the telly the other night which I've always loved :) Great film, makes me sad though.

And YES Angelo on Cheech and Chong! :D

I guess it's not so much a movie, as a documentary, but I just saw Hot Coffee. It's about "frivolous" lawsuits, namely the most well known one, the hot coffee/McDonald's lawsuit.

OH! Which station? I know you're in the States but that entices me! o_O Maybe I can find it online? Or can it be rented? I already know a lot about those so-called "frivolous", where people distort what actually occurred. *That woman's leg was horribly, horribly burnt, you can look it up and NO coffee should EVER be hot enough to basically melt so many layers of skin off; plus the court ruled it was HALF her fault, which is perfectly fair.*

It was actually a DVD. I got it from the library here. I would assume that would mean you could find it places, though I'm not sure where.

It was definitely interesting. I hadn't know much about that lawsuit, only what was in the media about how frivolous it was. The actual facts about it were really surprising.

The Muppets.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Last movie I saw was The Hunger Games at the cinema =). It was so cool! I even went back to see it again. Then i as planning to go see The Titanic in 3D, but the person i saw going to go see it with cancelled... Haha im such a sucker for Leonardo DiCaprio =).

I'm having an ill day so I'm watching movies in bed :P

Finished Fly Away Home (which of course made me cry buckets), and now I'm watching The Wizard of Oz :thumbsup: