hrtbrk

Oooh I like the lenny clothes on the left - reminds me of one of the characters from I think alice in wonderland? From the caucous race? Or maybe it's another film... it looks familiar anyhow. I liek :D

As far as the colours are concerned I don't really dig eventide but transparent is pretty cool :)

Yeyy another Transparent :D He's really cool XD Loving the clothes as well!

the eventide doesn't seem to suit lennies so much.. their bodies are so slender you can hardly see the colours belnding into each other and it looks like a 1998 Wordart on Microsoft Word lol.

i can see plenty of creativity in the transparent colour and clothing so props for that TNT :D

Eventide doesn't work greatly on some pets, but I still enjoy the Transparent Lenny. There needs to be more Transparent pets.

The only thing that's really bugging me at this point is that, on the eventide lenny, you can see a star on the left wing and the tops of the sunset on the right wing, so if the lenny were to have both wings down, it'd look uneven :/ /nitpick

Love the clothes.