Jenny ^_^

I visited today and I didn't even get my daily prize :(

Anyone else not get their daily prize?

I can receive today's quest though but I would like my prize too :(

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question... I did a Fountain Fairy quest last year, and have not yet painted my pet (the colors I want the most aren't available yet for Kougras, grrr). If I get a fountain fairy quest again this year, what happens? I'm sure I don't get two available trips to the fountain, but if when I get the quest would I be able to paint my pet before completing the quest, and then have another chance available when I give her the item? Or when I get the quest regardless of completing or not I lose my chance to paint twice (i.e. have to complete it in order to paint again)? Hope that makes sense... erm. Sorry if it doesn't ^^ Thanks for any answers!

Also, favorite colors ever: Wraith, Eventide, Water. WHY are all the newest ones the most awesome? I wish they would add new colors to more pets when they become available T_T

Since you currently have not used your FFQ reward you will have to paint a pet before you will be able to recieve another award. Also I believe you can only have one FFQ reward at a time so if you get a FFQ I suggest you paint a pet a desired color or keep your FFQ active (don't complete it) until you've used your first reward.

Personally I have never gotten a FFQ but I do know people who have. Congrats on recieving one, lots of us are dreaming of getting one.

All I get are Light and Dark Faerie quests, with the exception of one Fire Faerie. Here's what I got so far:

Dark: 3

Light: 2

Fire: 1

Earth: 0

Air: 0

Water: 0

Crafting: 1 (bonus quest)

Fyora: 0

Aethia: 0

Mira: 0

Naia: 0

See? No diversity whatsoever! Am I only going to get light and Dark faerie quests this year? I want some variety! Give me an Earth faerie quest for a change!!!! :grrr:

Oh good, Variety! Another Fire Faerie, but still, something that is NOT light or dark! Still, maybe I should activate another pet tomorrow in case I get a visit from another faerie. Dark faeries really like my Aisha - so do light faeries, too.

After 10 and a half years...

I finally, finally, got a FFQ.

And now I am freaking out because I don't know what to paint one of my pets.

I'm leaning towards eventide for my aisha or woodland for my cybunny...

I'm going to wait a bit, though.

WHOO, THAT'S AWESOME =DD

Congrats hugely to youuuuu! :) :) :)

You are currently on a quest for Queen Fyora.

queen-faerie-2-1.jpg

The ambassador is here? Tell him I'm not in! Ahem. Neopian, please find my item soon.

You are supposed to bring me: clo_ixi_adventure_boots.gif

Adventurous Ixi Boots

70k :(

What do you guys think, worth it or not?

Today's prize: Faerie Crossword Book (if I'm not mistaken)

Today's quest: Dark Faerie Quest, and a cheap one, too. :)

Fyora quest today,Got 4 hitpoints,1 level,4 strength...It cost me 15k the item

And got as a free price a Faerie Pteri Gift Basket

This is pretty much what she told me

You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, bbbbb111_9's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

You are currently on a quest for Queen Fyora.

queen-faerie-2-1.jpg

The ambassador is here? Tell him I'm not in! Ahem. Neopian, please find my item soon.

You are supposed to bring me: clo_ixi_adventure_boots.gif

Adventurous Ixi Boots

70k :(

What do you guys think, worth it or not?

not worth it ... unless it costs you more than that to train your pet .. which I think it doesn't :)