Daily Faerie Quests are back!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear TNT,

You suck for decreasing our chances of getting rare faeries this year. Last year was so much better, and more people even got FFQs! If you do this again next year, make it like 2011 and let us get the rare faeries. Decreasing our chances this year was so not cool. Don't do it again.

Sincerely,

rissierose20.

----------------------

Anyway, 3 dark, 2 light, 3 fire, 1 water, 1 air, 2 Delina (2 more bonus, making 4 Delina quests, declined none), and 0 earth, 0 Fyora, 0 Space, 0 Battle, and absolutely 0 FFQ. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID, TNT AND I AM NOT PLEASED! :grrr:

Like I said, maybe if I declined the uber faeires quests I'd get something else. I should have thought of that at the beginning of the event. 5 more days are not enough! I won't get anything special in any of those days! I am SO disappointed with the quests this year.

Today's prize: Soup Faerie Soup (which is a Gourmet Food) :yum:

Quest: Dark Faerie Quest (2nd in a row) which asked for a Silver Springy Toy

Faerie Hot Dog and a Light Faerie Quest for me. I hope I get some worthy ones at the end.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SICK OF UBER FAERIES! I THOUGHT WITH THE BATTLE FAERIE YESTERDAY IT'D MEAN I'D GET GOOD QUESTS! *declines the quest* That'll show those Air faeries!