What is the best/luckiest thing that has every happened to you on neopets?

For me, it'd have to be:

-getting 2 nerkmids from the Battledome, both worth 150k; I sold them :business:

-finding a Techo Transmogrification Potion in a RE (I was a very big newbie and sold it for... don't kill me here... 89k *sobs* :crying_blow:

-winning 276k from the lottery on my 9th-10th try :woot:

-buying a Faerie Xweetok MP for 1.2 mill (I saved 300k :happydance:)

-winning an Electric Blue PB from the Fruit Machine

-gaining NC from the Qasalan Expellibox (this happened twice)

On my first account ever, when I was in the third grade, I got a trans potion from Dr.Sloth and sold it for 10k (I thought this was basically extortion) little did I know that some lucky person probably profited quite a bit from my stupidity :P

Oh lol, I got a Techo Transmog potion from Dr. Sloth and sold it for 89k. That was in about winter of 2010, I think- not really sure. I just know it was in 2010. :withstupid:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

In the early days of neopets I spun the Fruit Machine and won a whole chunk of money and a paintbrush. I ended up trading the paint brush for an exorbitant price which has funded many other goals I've had on neopets and also taught me how to save on neopets.

I think if I didn't win that I would still be struggling to do anything on here because I just buy so much!

I'm lucky in the following events on Neopets:

- Got a Fountain Faerie Quest exactly 83 days after the creation of my account. This is also linked to my unluckiest event on Neopets: My Maraquan Scorchio turned into a Baby Scorchio because of Boochi...

MaraquanScorchio.jpg (I miss you so much *crying*, you will be a Maraquan Scorchio again!!!)

- Won Jackpot at Scorchy Slot (and Silver Trophy) within the first 30 days of my account

- Got another Jackpot from the Coconut Shy:

CoconutShy.png

- I've only been in two guilds on Neopets and each time I enjoyed (and I'm still enjoying) meeting and helping my guild members. One had 10,000+ members and it was messy but a lot of fun too and now I'm in a (small, well relative to my first guild) guild that support Maraqua (and also other teams) during Altador Cups. They even forgave me for joining Altador this year (though I didn't received mailers from the WAM team...) LOOL

I've had a lot. The ones I remember are:

- Won 15k and a fire muffin from one of the machines. I think I got a biscuit p.b. from this too.

- Got 4 Lutari the first time they were on general release a couple of years ago.

- Got an r.e. Nerkmid

- Got all the pieces of the Lab Map

- Got a couple of Fountain Faerie quests

- Earned some hard-won trophies

- Built up my first million NP (now up to 2m)

That's all I can think of.

The past year, since I've really gotten back into Neopets, I've been super lucky. I got a FFQ, won a pirate petpet paint brush, found a Moach, found tons of codestones, realized that I had far more NP than I knew about, and got 2nd place in a Random Contest. ^_^

Well I had been on neo more than 8 years and nothing that good happened exept getting couple of lab mab peaces time to time then suddenly boom! I won a magical pirate krawk plushie! The daily was very new when I won it so I was able to make pretty good profit. Also about half year ago I got my very first ffq and got a water zafara. Very lucky year indeed!

Best thing was when I managed to RS a Draik morphing potion from the abandoned attic! Next best is the ONE AND ONLY FFQ I've gotten since playing for 11.5 years ;_; I used that for the avatar and never looked back.

I've been lucky in other ways with random Sloth handouts of trans potions, nerkmids from SHHs and krawk potions found at the forgotten shore.

Probably getting the Juice Break avatar after playing on Zen mode for 10 to 11 hours after 2 "failed to send" scores previously

Oh god, I feel so badly for you. I played for 13 hours for my avatar, but luckily I only had to do it the once! I think I would have gone to die in a hole if it didn't send!

So I guess that's my lucky thing? XD

After eight years on Neopets the best item (and by far the most expensive one) I ever got through a random event / daily is still a Mootix.

I also got a Fountain Faerie Quest once, but that was during the event when quests were not random but awarded every day - right after TFR, I think?

I don't think I'm a very lucky player! Then again, I have never had anything dreadful happen either.

Found 3 Secret Laboratory Maps from random events which made getting the entire map much cheaper for me.

Found a Magical Golden Nerkid from random event.

Zapping my Kacheek into an Island Kacheek.

Getting my poogle.

Getting second place on Feed the Florg. I was in shock haha, first time I ever got in the top three.

Getting Battle Faerie Avatar because it's completely random.

Oh god, I feel so badly for you. I played for 13 hours for my avatar, but luckily I only had to do it the once! I think I would have gone to die in a hole if it didn't send!

So I guess that's my lucky thing? XD

Wow 13 hours? Did you have any breaks?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Found 3 Secret Laboratory Maps from random events which made getting the entire map much cheaper for me.

Found a Magical Golden Nerkid from random event.

Zapping my Kacheek into an Island Kacheek.

Getting my poogle.

Getting second place on Feed the Florg. I was in shock haha, first time I ever got in the top three.

Getting Battle Faerie Avatar because it's completely random.

Wow 13 hours? Did you have any breaks?

-high fives- I got second place in Feed Florg too! :D

Not really, no. I got up to make myself more tea, go to the washroom, and make food, but I ate while at the computer. It was horrible. On the plus side, I listened to a tonne of audio plays! :P

I would have to say my luckiest random event was finding a fire petpet paintbrush - sold for around 180k. At the moment, that's all I can think of, which is sad! lol. Then again I haven't been playing as long as most people.

I would have to say my luckiest random event was finding a fire petpet paintbrush - sold for around 180k. At the moment, that's all I can think of, which is sad! lol. Then again I haven't been playing as long as most people.

That's pretty awesome though! And I'm sure you'll get luckier soon. <3

My first spin on Wheel of Extravagance, a PB that was worth 2m, I forgot which one though.

Found a fire, fire your pants on fire paint brush on the floor (2003)

Met my first girlfriend in middle school (2002), through our science class together by bringing in a neopets banner that I printed to a show and tell session

• 2 weeks later...

I was just gifted items worth 4 million! xD

Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Hehe. Congrats! What a generous neopian. :)