That AWESOME Neopets Moment when...

Nataluna

So jealous hahhaa. Congrats :) in all my years at Neo, I've never once gotten one );

I also had 4 FFQs. There is still one pending to be used though. I still can't decide what to use it for. :)

That awesome moment when you get a gold Daly Dare trophy. :D

Even if everyone says this year is a lot easier than the previous ones, but you can't tell because you barely tried last year and didn't do anything for the ones before that.

That awesome moment when a forum member contacts you so you can adopt your dream pet from them! And the other awesome moment when another forum member adopts another one of your dream pets due to a spot of luck in the pound, and then sends it to you!

They both know who they are, and they're both incredibly awesome people. ;)

The awesome moment when you come across a Rainbow Cybunny Morphing Potion at the Money Tree right at the moment when you expecting more junk items to be piling up, and successfully snagged the MP as well.

• 1 year later...

When I realized that I actually had a chance at the Gold Trophy my very 1st time in the Caption Contest!

I have to hold my breath until tomorrow afternoon....but, it is still pretty awesome!

It is neat to see everyone's good luck experiences of the day. I hope that good Neo-fortune continues to shine upon everyone!

Cheers!

:P