That AWESOME Neopets Moment when...

Nataluna

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

after complaining about my lack of shore luck earlier today.

AND

Shhh... look! The guard is sleeping. Maybe you can sneak by him if you're very, very careful...

Are you sure you want to take your Neopet for a swim in the Magma Pool?

Please select your Neopet to take a swim in the Magma Pool and be painted Magma.

i found my magma time!! totally by fluke! :D

That awesome moment when I learned that forgotten Shore is still giving out that elusive avatar which I am still waiting to get.

That awesome moment when bagatelle gave me the three consecutive spins today of 1000nps/10,000nps and 20,000nps . I was glad that I have stuck with playing it each day with my dailies..

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

after complaining about my lack of shore luck earlier today.

*complains about crud shore luck*

maybe now i'll get something good. :P

the awesome moment when you finally get lent that avatar item you've been looking for

maybe, after all i've been complaining about the lack of a draik egg for a while, but first time moaning about the lack of avatarness *rubs off luck to Youngrace*

what avatar did you get as well?

and Barkie, you are now converting me towards bagatelle.. nooo!!! :P

that awesome moment when you get gifted a nc item for your gallery :O especially after i had terrible luck at junjub power bounce! :D

i notice how most of mine seem to revolved around NC at the moment :P

also currently internally debating wether to buy an item i've seen on auction which is very cheap (comparatively) but it will bankrupt me *sigh* :(

That awesome moment when you find someone on Neo who very kindly repeatedly gifts you items... Kaanana, you know who I'm talking about! :D

Hmmm, I wonder who it could be? :laughingsmiley:

That awesome moment when you totally randomly stumble upon two beautiful pets UFA and your head just explodes with ideas. Now all I've gotta do is apply!

That awesome moment when of your questions or comments *finally* gets into the editorial.

Or...that awesome moment when your NeohomeV.2 wins the Spotlight.

Or...that awesome moment when the Healing Springs *finally* heal your pet.

Or...that awesome moment when you actually win 150NC from

Qasalan Expel

Or...that awesome moment NYYB goes back to the original this year...

Sadly these are all things I'm hoping for but the chances of any of them happening?! Yeah right!

Was this thread supposed to be about things that have actually happened to you? lol

Well, if it was, all i can say is - that awesome moment when you come back to Neopets and discover that one of your stocks are up to 300+.

that awesome moment when a really rare and UB item you've been wanting for so long appears in someone's shop randomly - while you're buying another item ... and you get it for 40k ... then you find out it's the only one for sale at the moment

The awesome moment when you join a new guild, rejoice getting your first painted pet (a desert Grundo from the pound) and a guild member gives you a Faerie Paint Brush to create your dream pet :3

So generous of him. I love my Faerie Poogle! :)

HUUUUGE congrats! It's awesome to get a dreamie, PLUS to know you have awesoem friends!

• 1 month later...

That awesome moment when you finally scored high enough in nova defender and earned a second place trophy. :) I'm getting closer towards my goal.

The awesome moment when someone you just met gives you a Hissi Morphing Potion so you can use your FFQ on a name you like.

My Pirate Hissi, Hycris, is definately my luckiest pet... ♥

Also that awesome moment when you get an FFQ and the item is under 50k. DId I forget that one? XD