That Awkward Neopets Moment When ...

Angeló

That awkward moment when youre super pumped you finally got a ffq and then look closer and realize its the stupid water faerie -.-

THIS! OMG THIS.

Has happened to me so many times. I've NEVER had a FFQ in 10 years of playing, but the stupid Water Faeiere taunts me every time. ;o;

That awkard moment when as a newbie you see what you think is a CHEAP paintbrush only to find it was plush and then the pant devil takes it

and

That awkard momentwhen you are on neopets only to turn around and find your friend has been watching over your shoulder for 10 minutes trying to figure out what you are doing

• 2 weeks later...

That awkward moment when you're engaged in a great conversation with someone on the boards, think, "Hmm, maybe I should friend them." Then glance over and see their name in your stalker bar.

True story.

The awkward moment when you stare at the Neoboards wondering why no one wants to talk to you and then you realize it's because all of your subject lines have begun to read something like, "WHY WON'T ANYONE TALK TO ME?! I AM FULL OF EXISTENCE!!!!!! (*star*x85)"

That awkward moment when people ask you what you spend so long online doing, and you don't want to respond with, "Playing on a 'kid' website."

The awkward moment when you save up to buy something and then realize after a while that you no longer want it any more. xD

Oh man! This has happened to me many times! Luckily, I usually realize my lack of interest before I've saved enough to actually buy it.

That awkward moment when people ask you what you spend so long online doing, and you don't want to respond with, "Playing on a 'kid' website."

HAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAH EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: times a million!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep you posts at 7 words or more. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That awkward moment when you're at work and call the lab to ask for the daily dairy test results, but instead ask for the daily dare test results. XD

I don't think anybody actually heard what I really said though. :whistle:

That awkward moment when you finally beat AAA's score, and you realize you misread the score, and it's only a tiny bit more than what you got.

Happened to me, except it wasn't awkward. It was earth-shattering, computer-breaking, and fist-pounding amounts of anger and frustration, quickly followed by tear-inducing amount of disappointment.

That awkward moment when you're at work and call the lab to ask for the daily dairy test results, but instead ask for the daily dare test results. XD

hahahahah this is the highlight of my day :D

........ the awkward moment when you forget about the 12:40AM rule and have to play all over again :sick02: