How do you spend your NP?

annikarose

There's a board for how you make it... here's the one for how you spend it.

I spend most of my money on my pets right now (wearables, paintbrushes, etc.) as well as my Neohome and battle training. I'm trying to save most of it right now though, but I want to eventually start a gallery and a stamp collection too.

A lot of it also gets sucked down the drain trying to get avatars like LoD or spinning wheels or doing Edna's Quests or whatever. OR playing stupid Cheeseroller.

I invest in stocks everyday. I use it also to train my pets. I also spend it for my gallery. And finally, I spend MOST of it upgrading my weapons. I rarely spend in customizing.

I don't spend very often. I tend to go in bursts, depending on what has my attention. I'll go through book or stamp phases. I don't buy PBs or MPs very often, but I buy Petpets, or Petpet PBs slightly more often. Occasionally, I go through a small wearable phase, where I shop for those.

And I do training here and there, as well as buying 15k worth of stock most days.

It's ridiculous how hard I hold onto my np! I do spend 15-17k on stocks, but I make more than that in bank interest. Like others have posted, I may buy an expensive avatar related item, but that's about it. Oh, I did buy my chocolate gnorbu a 150k (I think) background, but that was a super rare thing for me to do.

These days... I don't really spend on anything. I am training a pet on a side account, so I buy dubloons (soon codestones) for that. I might buy some codestones for Sir_Gemely too, though rarely since he needs 6 per training.

I wouldn't consider Food Club or Stock Market as "spending" NP at all. It all comes back to your pockets eventually. :P

I usually save most of my money...I'm trying to get the adam avvie. But I will spend money on stocks (trying to get that avvie too) and for restocking. Other than that occasionally I'll go in a petpet burst for my gallery, but that is getting rarer the more I'm trying to save for the adam avvie.

these days i'm not spending it on anything , just saving

but after i got all my dream pets , i mostly spend my money on just customization ......

occasionally i buy a new item or two for my gallery ... but seeing most of them are super expensive now ... i'm really taking it slow there .. i mean , i won the spotlight , so why the rush ? lol

I don't really ever spend my NP. I hate having to take Neopoints out of the bank. This week I have been recustomising my pets so I have purchased a few wearables.... Thats really it. lol

I normally spend my Neopoints on Books for my pet (sometimes), but I mainly like to spend it on the Food Club and the Wheel of Mediocrity (where I may ironically make some additional NP as well). Other that that, I'm saving up for better Battledome stuff for my pets.

I spend all of it on my pets and my gallery. I'm still working on painting all my pets how I want, and then I'll buy lots of wearables and petpets for them. Once I get my habitarium back up to lvl 50 I'll work on buying one painted slorg a week for my gallery.

I don't earn very much, so I don't spend a lot. I'll put in about 15k in stocks put the rest into my bank. Sometimes, I'll browse the auctions or trading post and if i see something that I like, I'll buy it and dump it in my SDB and forget all about it.

I try not to spend the money in my bank, if I want something smallish I try and make enough money that day to buy it (like if I want codestones or cheaper stuff for my gallery) but I am planning on taking some money out for a fire paint brush for my scorchio...I just can't quite convince myself to do it...

mine all go on my gallery :P and the problem is i keep thinking of new things i would like to have, so i have my long term gallery for kadoaties, which has been going on forever.. (seriously expensive so its never going to be finished), and recently re-started my pet pet paint brush gallery. then i decided i would also like to collect apples and also wings (mostly NC, so its cost me a lot of money). and now if i see something pretty i want.. :sad01_anim:

i don't train since i have the lab ray :) BD isn't a focus i have except for plots.

and i'm new to customisation.. so i really haven't bothered.