How do you spend your NP?

annikarose

I'm supposed to be saving for a Draik MP but I'm totally failing :/ I impulse bought 5 Discovered Treasure Chests the other day and got nothing :laughingsmiley:

Need to get my KQ on :O

Recently spent on Pirate Draik Egg 5 mil., so basically i'm saving big time now. And before I got the avatar my big NP sink was Wheel of Extravagance. Currently I'm waiting for KQ to be normal again.

I save then spend it on a goal. My last goal to make ChristelleFairy back into a Gelert, paint her with a Halloween paintbrush then paint her Darigan. Goal was accomplished. :) Now, I'd like to get a Draik. I doubt I'll have the patience to save this time, though. 0__o I also lose a lot of money trying to get those dang avvies.

The majority of my np is focused on obtaining avatars, mostly through stamp collecting, but I'm currently letting my np gain interest. So while that's happening, I'm working on my pack rat avatar I hope to put my np in the stock market business soon, but I wouldn't know where to even begin with that! Auugh!