Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Your saying Cloverfield does not look even a little suspenseful! :O

The last movie I watched was "The Heartbreak Kid" with Ben Stiller.

I watched it last night because I was really bored (surprisingly enough, TV at 2am in the morning is really boring :P )

Well movies are interesting and I guess this is the time when the most movies are released, so we might as well talk about them.

Go movies!

Argh, that's such a bad movie. It's full of rubbish overtones at the end on how we have to save the world.

Some bits are good - the Mexican penguins, yay - but id rather watch aaaanything else than that. SUCH a bad movie.

(I wana see Sweeny Todd, but that's an 18 in the UK. :()

*gasp* Sam posted ! lol

Watched the trailler of the movie online... seems good! ;D (yes, I'm back to the topic that was here 2 pages ago, and knowing me, next time I'll check this topic, people will have added 4 pages of posts... or more, so feel free to ignore my random post ;o)

However, some of them are kind of like "what the heck?" Like one of them was a reference to an anime that's only out in Japan, right now, other than the subs. Everyone was confused by it on their forums, and I had to enlighten them since the makers were preoccupied. >_<;;