Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I really should get down to writing some of the stuff I've been planning to write for ages... like that Last Blast guide for TDN. :P

Nope, that's just Loc's DOOM logo (he retired)

DOOM is still as strong as ever!

I made Loc his retired logo with GIMP - and it seems he's also discovered it's wonders. :yes:

Now if only I had made the original DOOM logo in GIMP instead of Paint...

On the contrary, there are some things that last for eternity... :evil:

Although of course, evil corporations only stick around so long before they head to another dimension seeking better profits.

However, I think idiocy is eternal. No matter how hard you TRY to fight past it, some people are just a lost cause. For instance, look at the people from the New Orleans area. I am NOT making fun of the hurricane victims, but pointing out that the people down there are generally of the lower end of the gene pool.

However, I think idiocy is eternal. No matter how hard you TRY to fight past it, some people are just a lost cause. For instance, look at the people from the New Orleans area. I am NOT making fun of the hurricane victims, but pointing out that the people down there are generally of the lower end of the gene pool.

Wow man, you're readin my mind. That's almost exactly what I've been thinking about the problem 'cept I never really expressed it like you did.

Glad to have you back bro, glad to have you back.

I don't usually pay games that you have to pay for...

For now GIMP and Allegiance are enough entertainment for me.

Yeah i know. Its just a bit of a test. I was bored and what not.

it will be the [noob]UB3R PWNSOM3ST SIGGYT IN THAT WAS 3v3r m@d3!!!!11111!!!1111[/n00b]

You should be able to copy and paste in any decent graphics program.

What's Allegiance?

Allegiance is my favourite game of all time. Strategy + teamplay + flying spaceships + blowing stuff up = COUNT ME IN!!!