Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all have a great day today! I'm so thankful for the TDN community and all the great people I've met here.

On another note, sorry for my absence the past week or so. I ended up in the hospital with the flu but I am getting much better now and am at home. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all have a great day today! I'm so thankful for the TDN community and all the great people I've met here.

On another note, sorry for my absence the past week or so. I ended up in the hospital with the flu but I am getting much better now and am at home. :)

Thanks for the Thanksgiving welcome. I feel sorry. The flu can be annoying but at least you are okay now. :D

Glad to hear you're home! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I had the flu twice, two years in a row, and although the second year was much more aggressive they both were terrible times all around.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :) Anyone planning on doing some Black Friday shopping?

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :) Anyone planning on doing some Black Friday shopping?

Target is my weakness. I spent $171 one there (how?? I don't even know what I buy!) but I saved $184 so I guess that's pretty awesome. :) Did you do any shopping?

Target is my weakness. I spent $171 one there (how?? I don't even know what I buy!) but I saved $184 so I guess that's pretty awesome. :) Did you do any shopping?

Oh man, you're brave. I couldn't even get into a Target. There were lines wrapped around to the back of the building, and I was like "no way". :P I did a little bit. Didn't really get too much, but it was fun being out anyway!

I haven't gone out shopping on the day/weekend after Thanksgiving in an insanely long time, but it turned out that my dad ventured out Friday and surprised me with a Nook after I got off work. :D

What a nice surprise! Do you like your Nook? I've always kind of wanted one, but I've been hesitant to buy one because I do also like the thought of physically holding a book/turning its pages. :P

I haven't actually tried it out yet. I've been working every day since, so I won't have time to try it out until Wednesday. My mom has one though and I've tried her's out a little bit and liked it.

I feel the same way as you. There's something special about holding a physical book, but there's certain times when an eReader would be ideal. For me, I want it for reading in bed. I have issues with my wrists where at times, even trying to hold up a paperback is painful. The Nook I got is super light and easy to prop up on something.

I went online for Black Friday and ordered an XBOX 360. Thanksgiving was yummy. I'm actually still hungry even though I ate a lot of food on Thanksgiving. There's also a book I want to read called "The Darkest Minds"

I haven't actually tried it out yet. I've been working every day since, so I won't have time to try it out until Wednesday. My mom has one though and I've tried her's out a little bit and liked it.

I feel the same way as you. There's something special about holding a physical book, but there's certain times when an eReader would be ideal. For me, I want it for reading in bed. I have issues with my wrists where at times, even trying to hold up a paperback is painful. The Nook I got is super light and easy to prop up on something.

That makes sense. Let me know how you like using it. It may help me decide whether to purchase one or not. :P

I went online for Black Friday and ordered an XBOX 360. Thanksgiving was yummy. I'm actually still hungry even though I ate a lot of food on Thanksgiving. There's also a book I want to read called "The Darkest Minds"

Did you get a good deal for your Xbox? :)

On the topic of getting things, I'm getting a tablet and a 3DS soon. :3

I love my 3DS. I have Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater for it. I also have a Nintendog named Ritz.

Her name is Ritz after the Final Fantasy character.

I love my 3DS. I have Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater for it. I also have a Nintendog named Ritz.

Her name is Ritz after the Final Fantasy character.

I'm mainly getting the 3DS so I can get Pokemon Dream Radar to finish my White 2 collection x3 but i'm gonna use it for other things too.

I'm mainly getting the 3DS so I can get Pokemon Dream Radar to finish my White 2 collection x3 but i'm gonna use it for other things too.

doesn't pokemon dream radar need eShop funds? if not that would be awesome :D